THE TROUBLE

No One's POV

Chaeyoung came closer to Jimin while breaking his knuckles.

Chaeyoung grabs Jimin's collar then he punch him but Jimin just smirking.

"That wasn't bad." Jimin said.

Then Jimin ran to Chaeyoung then he punch him but Chaeyoung quickly dodge it.

"Did you trained?" Jimin chuckles.

"Shut up." Chaeyoung said.

Then Jimin kick Chaeyoung in the stomach.

He silently cursed himself on why on earth he didn't avoid that simple kick.

Then he ran to Jimin and he punch him in the face but Jimin quickly return it and he then kick his back.

Chaeyoung growl in pain.

"Shit."

He was coughing so hard. Then he look at his hyungs who are also fighting. He gained some strength.

He stood up but then Jimin jump on him and punch Chaeyoung in the face.

Chaeyoung collapsed on the floor.

"Hey? Don't die we're not done yet." Jimin knelt down and caressed Chaeyoung's face.

"Wasted looks." He mumbled.

He kick Chaeyoung with no mercy.

"Stand up Son!" he demanded.

Chaeyoung back to his senses then he stood up just like what Jimin said.

"You're strong eh?" Chaeyoung wipe the blood on his lips.

"Sorry for destroying your face man~" Jimin said while touching his chest.

"Whatever."

Chaeyoung punch Jimin on the stomach then he grabs his hair and then he give a lethal upper blow right on his chin.

At that time, Chaeyoung slide his back on a wall, panting so hard.

He is smiling like an idiot.

"Oh man~ stop rolling on the floor. You're not a kid." Chaeyoung joked as he stood up.

Jimin was rolling on the floor while clutching his stomach. Well he is in pain.

Chaeyoung kick Jimin on the right side just like what he did to him, well that was more painful.