Special Chapter - Jeongyeon and Nayeon

Jeongyeon's P.O.V

"Nayeon hurry up!!!!" I shouted as I lay down on my bed here in the dorm as I wait for about an hour for Nayeon.

"Don't rush me!!" She shouted back from where she is, the bed on the other corner of the room.

"Why do we talk like we're miles and miles apart from each other?" I sat down then looked at her.

She's been staring at her clothes on her bed the whole time.

"Are you just gonna look at your clothes or are you gonna wear them?" I asked then stood up to walk towards her.

"I'll wear it of course" She said without even looking at me.

She did not notice that I am already behind her so I sneak up to hug her from behind as I placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Yah you startled me" She said then pats my left cheek.

"Really?" I asked then she nodded as a response.

"Why don't you just pick anything from those?" I asked then pointed her clothes on her bed using my lips.

She gave me a peck on my lips and smiled.

"I need to look beautiful. I'll go out today with the Yoo Jeongyeon. I can't look ugly now" She said then looked at her clothes on the bed again.

I smiled and turned her around to face me.

"You're already perfect for me okay? Any dress you wear will make you beautiful." I said with a smile on my face. She also smiled but it faded when I added some words to what I said to her.

"And it's all because you're with me. The Yoo Jeongyeon" I added then winked at her.

She then hit my arm playfully and giggles as her bunny teeth shows up.

I cupped her cheeks and pecks on her lips.

"You know I love you right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You'll be dead if you don't" She said jokingly which caused me to chuckle a bit.

"And you love me right?" I asked again and she nodded as she wraps her arms on my waist.

"Shall we go now? It's getting late already, don't change clothes now okay? Just wear a jacket and you'll look stunning already" I said.

She pinched me on my waist and hits me on my chest while laughing.

"Why am I still not used to this side of you everytime it takes me so long to fix myself up?" She asked then laugh again.

I pulled her closer and hugged her. She then hugged me back and buried her face on my neck.

"I love you" We both said in chorus.

We laugh when we realized that we said those words the same time.

What would I do without you Im Nayeon?