Special Chapter - Sana and Tzuyu

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I'm in my room and waited for Sana for hours already. Where is she? She said she'll just go to her house and get something but she's still not here yet.

It's already night time and I'm almost getting annoyed.

"Where are you Sana?" I asked then grabbed my phone from my bed to message her.

After a few minutes of waiting, she replied. Finally!!!!!

From: Squirrel ❤️

Look out!

Eh? I was about to reply to her message when something landed on my bed.

I looked beside me only to see a rock?!

I grabbed that rock and saw a paper wrapped on it.

From: Squirrel ❤️

Sorry. Did it hit you?

She did this?! Minatozaki Sana, you're a dead meat!!!!

I took out the paper from the rock and it was a note.

"You are officially invited in Sana's room. You can come any time tonight."

What kind of thing is she pulling off?

To: Squirrel ❤️

Where are you?

From: Squirrel ❤️

Look outside your window.

Then I walked towards my window and saw her sitting on a brach of the tree while waving her hand at me.

"Hey get down from there! You might fall again" I shouted.

Yes I know. She already told me that she's the one that I saw on the tree before and she keeps on doing that for a long time already even before we officially met each other.

"You got the invitation, come on!" She shouted back and climbs down slowly.

"Wait for me" I said then ran downstairs.

But when I got outside, she's gone. Where is she now?

From: Squirrel ❤️

Don't forget the invitation ;)

I groaned and went inside my room again to get the invitation then went outside again to go to Sana's house.

I rang the doorbell but no one answered or opened the door.

I was about to press the doorbell again when I saw a sticky note on the door.

"Read the invitation"

"Really Sana?" I asked. I know she's behind the door. I can hear her giggles behind it.