0.6

Death was coming closer than they thought

"Why didn't you ask Mason to come with you?" Theo asked and opened his truck door, "because I wanted to ask you, is that so wrong?" Liam asked and stepped in the truck

"Why didn't you ask Mason to come with you?" Theo asked and opened his truck door, "because I wanted to ask you, is that so wrong?" Liam asked and stepped in the truck. "So now we are going to visit Brett?" Theo asked and Liam nodded his head.

"Do I need to come with you?" Theo asked as he turned the engine off, "You can come with me" Liam said and stepped out not waiting for Theo as he walked towards the front door, Theo followed him after he locked his car.

They walked into the apartment building and Liam knocked on the door, Lori opened the door and she smiled when she saw Liam, "hey Liam it's good to see you" she said and turned to Theo who stood awkwardly behind Liam, "you guys are here for Brett I guess?" She asked and Liam nodded his head. "He is in his room, just down the hall" she said as she led the two boys inside.

They walked towards Brett his room, Theo just walked behind Liam regretting that he said yes to this, Liam knocked on Brett his bedroom door. The tall werewolf opened the door, a small was placed on his face when he saw Liam but soon dissapeared when he saw Theo, "What is he doing here?" Brett asked like Theo wasn't here at all. "We need to talk, can we come in?" Liam asked and Brett nodded his head keeping an eye on Theo.

"Since when did you became friends?" Brett asked and closed his door, "We aren't friends and that isn't the point, we need your help" Liam said and Brett raised his eyebrows, "explain please" Brett mumbled and Theo sighed, "There is a new group of supernatural in Beacon Hills, they can play with emotions" Theo said and Brett nodded, "So why do you guys need my help then?" Brett asked and Liam smiled, "we want a bigger group, a group who can defeat the other group, so we need you" Liam said and Brett sighed.

"I'll do it for you Liam" Brett mumbled and Theo rolled his eyes, "Tomorrow night we have a pack meeting at Scott his house, be there around 9" Theo said and Liam nodded, "Thank you Brett, this means a lot" Liam said and walked towards the door, Theo looked at Brett who was looking at Liam.

"So do I need to drop you off at your house?" Theo asked as they sat in the car again, "Yeah, but what about you?" Liam asked and Theo started to drive towards Liam his house, "Need to go to the store, I'll see you guys tomorrow " Theo explained, the car ride was sillent after that, neither of the boys knew what to say.

After Theo dropped Liam off he drove to the other side of town, he stopped at an appartment complex and parked his car. Theo opened the door and took the elevator to the top floor. He opened the door without knocking, "So you finally came home" Peter said and was eating the pizza that layed in front of him. "Yeah sorry, Liam was holding me at his house" Theo explained and sat down next to Peter.

"You were attackt, weren't you?" Peter asked and Theo grabbed a pizza slice, "yeah, but its nothing" Theo said and peter grabbed Theo his arm, "So this is nothing?" Peter asked and Theo looked at his arm and he could see black veins all over his arm. "I don't know okay" Theo sighed and placed his feet on the table.