Not an official Chapter but still a chapter.

(A/N: Anything that happens here doesn't really happen in the real flow of my story since Bucky is still not in the team. Wait until I start on Civil War.

Edit: I just deleted my previous note because I was advertising a book that I unpublished and might not continue.)

You were going to stretch your arm only to find yourself failing. Warm air brushed you gently when you finally realized a strong arm wrapped around your waist. You felt your hand placed against something broad. As you gently open your eyes, you gaze upon him. Your hands were on Loki's chest.

His morning face was enchanting and you could've admired him more and stay like that for a few more minutes but... I. Am. Too. Close to him! We're basically cuddling right?

"Pervert!" You screamed pushing him away but instead you pushed yourself off the edge of the bed. You thought you fell but instead, a pair of strong arms caught you. Opening your magenta-colored orb, you met Bucky's cerulean ones.

"She's alive!" Tony cheered stealing your attention from Bucky who.is currently an anonymous man to you.

The Avengers went home earlier than usual. As you know, Steve was the first one to see you cuddling in on Loki. Tony, on the other hand, went to his lab to check the surveillance footage and see if anything 'exciting' happened while they were away.

He didn't fail though when he saw you got kissed by Loki and alarmed all the sleeping avengers. They immediately went to your shared room and saw Steve just standing there.

"How long was he?" Clint started but he didn't continue. It's 3 in the morning and Steve just stood there for 3 hours.

"Looks like, sleeping beauty's awake." Clint added. He was smiling cutely, leaning at Tony's shoulder. I swear, I question his sexuality from time to time. You wandered your eyes and saw most of the Avengers in the room. Were they----

"Yep. We've been watching you two sleep for almost..." Nat bent down, sexily, to snag Tony's arm and check the time on his expensive watch. "About an hour now. It would be 2 but we went to take nap first."

"Well, I see nothing creepy about that." You sarcastically said and glared at Nat.

"But it is very creepy, Lady Y/N." Thor commented. You let out a sigh before looking at him.

"I was being sarcastic."

"Now, Loki's being jealous... If you continue talking in Bucky's arms." Tony stated. You didn't realized that until now. Turning to smoke, you floated away and transported yourself right beside him with a guilty face. Loki continued his silent but murderous glare.

"I am so sorry. Really sorry. I'm sorry . I didn't notice-----" it was supposed to be a really long and redundant apology but he cut you off.

"Forget about it, doll." He said flashing you a sweet smile. Did he just called me 'doll'? Is that supposed to be some kind of endearment? Or it's just a way of calling a girl?

"Guys! Breakfast's ready!" Wanda exclaimed as she knock the door. Clint was so there when he challenged Thor to a race to the kitchen. Thor lost and so does Clint since Nat was there first. You were about to stand when Loki purposely bumped your shoulder.

"Hey!" You whine but Loki didn't care. "Jeez, I'm sorry, Y/N. Are you okay?" You asked yourself imitating him.

"And I thought you could be mature for once." He replied dully. You just stuck out your tongue at him.

"And I thought you could be mature." You said making a puppet of your hand and nagged it. "No one wants to be mature!"

You heard a manly chuckle.

"Calm down." You heard Bucky say. He turned you around and guided you to your door, both hands on your shoulder. "Let's go eat breakfast with the others Y/N."

"You know my name?" Why am I not surprised? Oh, right! He was one if those guys who kidnapped me. (*cough* Not really*cough*)

"Pretty much everyone knows who you are, Doll." He replied. Again with the 'doll' calling. What's a 'doll'? Why is it 'doll'? What's with him and 'dolls'? Mostly, who is him?

"Yeah but I don't know who you are." You said raising your head to get a glance at him. A proper one.

"My bad. I shouldn't have left a lady confused." He said and then stopped walking. He went to your front and held out a hand. "I'm Bucky. James 'Bucky' Buchanan Barnes."