a place for your feelings to hide

. . .

Jungkook's:

"Hyeri?!" I opened the door to my wasted ex-girlfriend.

Her arm was wrapped around Lizzy's shoulders, she could barely stand. What has gotten into her to act this way? I carried her, bridal style, and laid her on the couch.

"Go home, Lizzy. I can manage her drunk a.ss."

She raised her brow at me and crossed her arms. "I'm not leaving you with her."

"What? I'm not gonna take advantage! I used to do this, and I still remember how, so please, leave using the door behind you."

Hearing the sound of her heels leaving the apartment, she looked back. "She had so much tonight without you. Just so you know, bye." She left a smirk and closed the door after her.

I shifted my eyes back at Hyeri, who is honestly looking like a total mess. She was motionless, but her lips were moving, as if she wants to say something.

"What do you want, drunkard?!" I stood up beside her, hands on the pocket of my sweat pants.

What is this idiot trying to say now? Hmm, hmmm, and another hmmmm, ugh it's annoying! I scanned her body for any signs of violence or sexual action, and the only clue I got was her lipstick smudged on the edge of her lips and a bruise on her thigh probably from her stupidity.

"Had a lot of kisses, huh?" I spoke to myself.

"J—Jungkook..." She tried getting up but she ended up falling at the edge of the couch. I pulled away her hair, hoping to comprehend her mumbles.

"Cut the crap, Hyeri. What do you want?"

"B—Bath."

This is worse than talking to a baby. She grunted and wiggled uncontrollably, and so I sat her up and leaned her head to my chest.

"Come on, baby. What is it? Bath? I don't get — son of a b.itch!" She threw up on my shirt! I almost puked in disgust.

"Bathroom," she spoke after wiping her mouth with her palm, and finally passing out on my chest, and on her disgusting puke. Fucking hell, I can't move! I don't wanna move! Asfahjsndkdhdndbs!!!

I closed my eyes and slowly laid her on the floor. As nasty as it may seem, I swallowed my courage and took a deep breath before carefully curling my shirt off my body. Oh goodness, the moist, the smell, the substance. Ugh! I threw it on the bin before washing myself up and changing into a new shirt. I got back to the living room, only to find her stripping on the window. On the fric.kin window! The curtains weren't down and the lights were on. There's an apartment opposite ours, so yeah you know where this would go if anyone saw her naked!