From Sweet to Sour ✨

I look up to see Jermaine staring down at me. Immediately my sucky moods lifts and I smile up at him, "Jermaine" I say while standing up.

I wrap my arms around him and laugh, "I can't believe you actually came" I say and once I pull back he looks down at me.

"Well, I wasn't going to miss you lookin' this good" He responds and a grin spreads on my face,

"I don't even look all that," I say and he tells me to stop playing.

Soon my phone begins vibrating and it's a text from David wondering why I am. "Is that your boyfriend?" Jermaine asks and instantly my face rolls up.

"Oh God no, my brother, he's wondering where I went" I answer and Jermaine clears his throat.

"Then let's go meet them," He says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I question and Jermaine tells me that he was born ready. Jermaine takes my hand and I lead him out into the backyard where everyone has started to eat and stuff. I instantly locate David because he's once again arguing with Lincoln about something.

"That's my brother" I tell Jermaine as I make my way over to him.

"You're mad immature Lincoln grow the fuck up" Nicole spits and Lincoln just laughs.

"If only you knew the shit that goes on behind your back" Lincoln spits back which only makes David angrier.

"I am so sick of you running your damn mouth" David growls and immediately I step it.

"Yo both of you chill out!" I demand while getting in between them. Nicole helps David back away while Frankie pushes Lincoln to the side.

"I'm cool I'm cool" David states repeatedly while backing up a little.

"Whose this nigga?" He questions while gesturing to Jermaine.

I look from my friends then to Jermaine and step back to his side, "This is Jermaine" I tell them and instantly the girls begin looking from me to each other.

"Goddamn" Jade says excitedly while walking over to Jermaine.

"I mean I knew you were gonna look fine but not this fine" She says and Queen and Mercedes joins in.

"Damn brotha what gym you go to?" Nicole adds causing David to get defensive.

"I'm standing right here babe" He objects and Nicole seems almost apologetic.

"Sorry baby but I mean come on" She says while turning back to us.

Ife chuckles, "Yall gone make some cute babies" She says while giving me her eye of approval.

"Can yall stop" I complain slightly embarrassed.

"Yo waddup man" Darnell greets while dapping him up. David and Rowan do the same and I take that as they approve.

They begin talking and the girls pull me aside and tell me that he really is a jawn, "You shoulda brought him around mad long ago" Mercedes adds and I apologize.

"So for real what do ya'll think he valid?" I question them and they look to one another.

"As long as he treats you right then you know I'm down for it" Queen responds and they all agree. We return back to the group to hear the boys talking about balling out this weekend and Jade wants to get in on it.

"Jade you can't ball out" Darnell teases and Jade raises a brow.

"Darnell you can't even throw from the free throw line dummy" Jade teases back and Darnell puts both of his hands together.