Chapter 35: The End of ****** with Fifth Harmony and Camila

A/N: if y'all get mad at me for this, then suck it up. it's a jacald fanfic anyways. 😘

Camila had met up with Shawn on that one uno 1 day. Shawn had told Camila that he was in love with her. 😘😍❤️ 

*flashback*

Camila stared into Shawn's chocolate eyes. "What did you want to tell me?" 

Shawn was so nervous. What would Camila think? He took a deep breath and smiled at the Cuban girly. "Camila Cabello, I am madly in love with you." 

A/N: hi, i'm cringing.

Camila was astonished. "B-But you only knew me for a few days. How can you love me?" 

Shawn gave her a weak smile. "Who wouldn't be in love with you? There's no way that Lauren could feel the same way about you that I do." 

Camila was deep in thought. Did she really love Lauren? Lauren never crossed her mind ever since she met Shawn. 

Camila blushed. "Well, umm... Shawn..." She played with her fingers while fighting with her thoughts. "I'm in love with you, too." 

*flashback is over because writing that made me feel sick. but wow, wouldn't i be great at writing a serious fanfiction? 😍* 

Camila smiled yehyeh at the thought of Shawnie Mentos. She walked out of her front door and down the street towards Lauren's house. 

She knock knocked 🤙🖐 on the door and it was opened by Normami? 

Normani said, "Hey, Camila. How are you doing?"

Camila pushed past her. poor Normani. :(

Lauren was in the living room. woo. Normani wants to fight Camila! 😡

Camila said, "Lauren, can we talk?"

Normani shook her head. "Lauren, don't do it. Talking is never good." 🤝

Lauren smiled at Camila. "What is it, Camz?"

Camila smiled back. "I'm breaking up with you. I'm catching feelings for Shawn." 

Lauren was silent. Oof! 

Normani sighed. 😪 "I told you not to do the talking with her, Lauren."

Lauren wanted to pry. 😓😂😰😪😅🤣😢😥😭 But not in front of the Cannoli oil. 

Camila said, "I'm so sorry. 😓😓😓😓 I just didn't-"

Lauren replied, "Smh, whatever. Get out of my swamp. 😤😡🤢👉🏻🐤🍷🤹‍♀️"

Camila left. woo. 

Normani hugged Lauren. "You deserve better than her."

"Like this?" Lauren pulled out a piece of paper. bang bang pi pi pi ka skiya! It had a dolla $ign on it. "I named him Ty. Isn't he cute?" 

Normani replied, "Uh, sure. Maybe someone better than that?" 

Lauren fumed. 😤😡😤😡 "What can be better than a ded tree with ink on it? lol jkjk. 😂👏😂👏 I think I have someone in mind, but I'm not telling you yet."

****** is ded af!