I Get Around

[Ash in MM]

'She tell me that she needs me, cries when she leaves me
And every time she sees me, she squeeze me—lady, take it easy!'

"Where you at?" As promised I facetimed zara as soon as I got done doing my morning routine.

"I'm in cali with my dad on a business trip"

"Damn you ain't ask me if I wanted to come or nothing" I smack my lips mugging her.

"I'm coming back in two days besides I don't think you want to meet my dad" She laughs.

"He that bad?"

"No just very protective of his babygirl"

"Hold on real quick" I tell zara hearing somebody knocking on the door, standing up from the couch I walk over to the door opening it.

"I knew ya annoying ass was gone start doing this" I snicker letting brook in, she had finally moved in her apartment a couple blocks over a week ago.

"Don't do that nigga" She mugs me playfully mushing my head before closing the door behind her.

"You gone get enough of putting ya hands on me, I'm gone call yas over here" Laughing I pick up the phone before sitting back on the couch.

"Byeeee I be wrecking that girl shit, you really tried it" She laughs plopping down next to me on the couch.

"Oooh who is this" Brook snatches the phone out my hand firing questions at zara.

"Damn witcho nosy ass" I laugh snatching the phone back.

"My bad, she nosy as hell" I tell zara as she laughs.

"It's ok, is that the bestfriend?"

"Yup, and you must be the infamous zara that I can't stop hearing about" Brook spoke putting her face in the camera.

"Aye don't odee" I say mushing her head.

"If anything I down played it"

"Don't make her head bigger than what it already is" I laugh lightly seeing zara had a smirk plastered across her face.

"See look at what you did move ya ratchet ass on" I chuckle pushing her with my shoulder.

"She's mad pretty" Zara compliments.

"Thank you boo, it's nice to get a compliment from a fellow bad bitch" Brook smirks flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"I'm gone call you back" I laugh ending the facetime, I knew I was gone hear her mouth later for hanging up in her face.

"She badddd bestfriend" Brook drags.

"Bad lil chocolate jawn ain't she" I smirk licking my lips.

"Ask her if she down for the threesome" My head snaps over to her.

"You deadass?"

"Why you acting surprised this wouldn't be our first together" She laughs shaking her head.

"Yea but them other hoes and her not in the same race"

"That's a fact" She nods in agreement.

"What you come over here for anyway bighead"

"Let's pop out on the block today"

"Bet, let me go throw something on"