Chapter. F O U R T E E N

Jill Malik P.O.V

"Did you already come up with a name for my eyeshadow palette?" Ximena asked as I took a seat across her in her office. She looked like she didn't had a good night sleep in days.

I shook my head as I took a sip of my coffee. It was dark, bitter, and hot. It totally matches my soul. "I'm stuck between Wildest Dream and Dangerous love."

"Those are actually really good. I like Wildest dream."

"You do? I like that one too." I said relieved. I was actually happy that she like the name, because I was running out of time, patience, and names. "How's wedding planning going."

She sighed, as she propped her elbows on the table and rested her head on her hand. "It's going great, there's just so much to do in such a short time."

"I bet there is. The engagement party two weeks ago was so well planned, I don't think Blake will disappoint you on your wedding day."

She nodded, but I could see emptiness in her eyes. "Yeah, he comes home late every night. I barely see him."

So that's why she's so flabby. I completely understand why Blake don't want her to worry about the wedding and stuff, but I think that he should also hire someone who could do most of the work instead of him doing it by himself. He had a million dollar company to run and a million dollar wedding to plan, no wonder he comes home late.

"You moved in with him?" I asked surprised. Last time I checked she was still living with her parents.

"Yes, since the engagement party."

I haven't had a decent conversation with Ximena since the engagement party. After the engagement party she went to Brazil to seal the deal with her brazilian investors. She stayed there for a couple of days, because she also wanted to attend a fashion show in Rio de Janeiro. After that she went straight to Dubai, because Blake cousin got married. When she came back I was constantly in meetings with the HR and PR manager discussing the launch of the makeup line, the place where it will be held, and the exact date of the launch. Today was the first time in weeks since we finally had lunch together.

"So when are you planning to go to Barcelona?" Ximena asked dipping her fries in ketchup.

"I was thinking about this weekend. I will book my tickets to--"

Ximena held her index finger up signaling me to stop. She looked at the main door and cursed inwardly.

"Flynn, I know you're there." she yelled, staring daggers at the door. I heard a soft chuckle and the door flew open revealing a grinning Flynn.

"How did you know sis? Hey Jill." he said, smiling at me. I noticed that he had a small dimple on his right cheek when he smiled. A knot formed in my stomach, because that reminded me of someone. Six years ago. He had a dimple too, on the exact same spot as Flynn. I remembered the kisses I gave that poor dimple, because it was just so damn attractive. What if Flynn--? No, it can't be. I shook my head, trying to get that ridiculously idea out of my head. If it was Flynn, I'm pretty sure he would make fun of me the very first time he met me.