Secret

After a week.

Sabine and Hera worked on the Ghost. Kanan and Ezra trained and Zeb slept in his room. After Kanan knew that Ezra and Sabine are together he thought it was the best to train with Ezra. So that he has his feelings under control.

In the meantime, Sabine's family had arrived at Yavin. Ursa walk with Tristan and Sabine's father to Kanan and Ezra.

"Hey you two." said Tristan smiling.

Ezra and Kanan turned to them.

"Hey, have you been here to visit Sabine?" asked Ezra.

Ursa nodded and looked around.

"Where is she?" asked Ursa.

"She's working with Hera at the Ghost, but I think she's coming right away." said Kanan.

When Kanan said this, Hera and Sabine walk to them. Ursa smiled and hugged Sabine.

"Hey Sabine, how are you?" asked Ursa.

"Very good mother, we always have a lot to do here." Sabine said, smiling.

"Do you have time to draw anything at all?" Tristan asked, smiling.

"Sure, I always have time." Sabine said, smiling.

Ursa let go of Sabine and looked at her mistraurly.

"Sabine, you changed somehow." said Ursa.

Sabine looked surprised at her mother and Ezra looked around.

"Right, you look like you're a bit bigger and a bit fat." said Tristan.

Sabine rolled her eyes. Hera and Kanan looked at Sabine then at Ezra.

"I think Sabine should show you the base times." said Kanan.

Sabine nodded and walk with Ursa Tristan and her father. Kanan walk to Ezra just like Hera.

"Do you have anything to say to us?" asked Hera, crossing her arms.

Ezra looked at Kanan then at Hera.

"No there is nothing , really." said Ezra.

"Why did Tristan mean that Sabine is bigger and a bit fat?" asked Hera.

Ezra smiled "Siblings do that always." Ezra said, running into the Ghost.

Hera looked at Kanan.

"The two hiding something for us." said Hera and Kanan nodded

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. What do you think will happen next? Let me know what you think. If you have some ideas for the next chapter tell it in the comments and I'll mentione you. May the force be with you