yet i can hear the love in your voice each time we talk

. . .

"Ugh! Where is it?!" I have already thrown all my clothes on the floor, and flipped my closet, but my black lingerie is missing. I don't remember throwing it away. Oh yes of course, I didn't throw it away because I didn't take it off in the first place!

"Jeon Jungkook!" I hastily went out of my room and barged into his. I searched his drawers while I waited for him to end his love talk with, I suppose, his new girlfriend? Don't care, don't mind. He's a dead meat to me.

"Talk to you later, babe. My roommate is raising hell in my room." He dropped the call and approached me, acting all innocent and confused. "What are you doing?"

"Where did you put my lingerie?!" I slapped his arm with his shirt I'm holding.

"Aw! Why do you need to know? Are you wearing it again?!" He rubbed his arm, trying to recover from the sting.

"Of course, I'm wearing it again, dumba.ss! Tell me where it is!" I kept hitting him until he finally spilled the tea.

"I hid it, okay?! and I'm not giving it back, you cannot wear that unless we're together or we have a date; I told you that before. How could you forget?!"

"You can't tell me what to do; I'm not your girlfriend anymore! How could you forget?!"

There was a brief moment of silence. He took a gulp, visible enough for me to notice the movement on his throat. I didn't think what to say. It came out as quick as lightning, it's just how my heart felt. He's no one. He's just a friend.

"I'm still not giving it back though. I bought that for you, so I have the right to take it back," he spoke proudly.

"So we're taking back things now huh, fine then!" I went straight to the living room, he followed. I snatched his Overwatch CD and broke it infront of his eyes. That's what you get for fuc.king around, jerk!

"Hyeri, what the fuc.k?! I love that game!"

"Not anymore, assh.ole!"

He glared at me, thinking of a way to get back. He entered his room, and went back holding my lingerie. Oh thank you, violence will keep him moving. I see. He smirked before pulling out a pair of scissors and cutting it into pieces.