Part 6

Sorry for the late update... For those who don't know I live in the Caribbean and we were just hit by three hurricanes... So at the moment electricity comes and goes.... Sorry again for the late update... Hope u enjoy this next chapter.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bridget's POV

I moved my hand up to my face as the sun began to hit me. I had the heaviest hangover. I abruptly sat up as I realised that I was not in my normal surrounding.

I crawled out of bed and opened the door to the room. While walking I peeped into the nearest room.  I stopped as I recognised a familiar figure.

"Hey?" I said

He got up and began walking towards me. My heart began racing. 

"I'm not Jason."

I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about."

My attention was drawn away from him and to heavy foots steps coming from the enterence.

At the door stood the reflection of the man standing next to me.

"I'm Jason, sorry. This is my identical twin brother."

I spoke still surprised, "O.K."

The first stranger reached out his hand and said, "I'm Mason. You can tell the difference by my brother's tattoo."

I nodded analyzing Jason's tattoo.  I didn't recognise it last night, maybe it's because I was so drunk and distracted by his handsome face.

It was a big red heart wrapped with a rose in the words "Forever Yours". For a second it got me thinking he had somebody else in his life.

I was snapped out of my daydream when I heard Mason's voice. " I'm going to excuse myself, " he said walking out of the room.

They sounded exactly alike. I knew this was going to be very confusing.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

That's the end of the chapter... It looks like Bridget met Jason's other half.... Yayy!! Only Stacey left to go!! See u next time💋💋💋