Chapter 4

"Mr Raul is this how you behave with everyone or is it just me".

"if I told you this is how I behave with everyone will you accept my proposal".

"I  don't know what you said is unexpected so please can I think it over".

"okay here is what I will do for you I will give you two days to answer my question if not the proposal will be call off".

Am still confused as to why he even decided to help even when people said that he was cold well I guess cold people sometimes melts.
"yes Mr Raul but I have to get going now so that I won't get shouted at by my madam,but will you be okay here on your own , I seriously hate to leave you here on your own what if something happen to you no no I have to get you home first tell me where you live".

"My place is at the back of your house".

"Wow you mean your house is that big mansion over there ".

Yes I answer clearly amused at her exclamation tone.

"So don't worry my help is just a metre away if I need her help I will call her out sensing her hesitation I quickly rush out "Sofia I will be perfectly fine and I will be waiting for your answer in two days time okay then bye".

"bye Mr Raul safe journey home".when I got home I was not surprised to see madam Catherine outside but what stop me in my tracks was her pull on my brother ear with his school uniform in one hand then I knew today is doom day for us.
"good afternoon ma'am I greeted her".

"good afternoon yourself you this foolish girl I knew you were up to no good when you came into this house but now you have clearly pass the line so the best thing for you and your brother is to get out of this house now".
"but ".
"I don't want to hear a thing", she said throwing our stuff out she push my brother on the floor and slammed the door
"zayed are you alright".
"oh my God Sofia am sorry if not for me she couldn't have thrown Us out".
"no zayed it was never your fault and it will never be I wanted us to move out of the house anyway I said putting on a cheerful face.
"but Sofia we don't have anywhere to go to".
"hey brother who am i".
"Sofia".
"How incredible am i".
"you are the incredible to the extent that if the richest man in our country See he will think twice before saying no to you".

"right so let's go"  I said both of us smiling.
Oh my God what am I going to do now we don't have anywhere to go truly we don't even have a place to spend the night madam Catherine is truly cruel how can she drive us out by this time of the night what if we got killed I said suddenly shuddering no no Sofia don't think like that.
"that's right I said my face lighting up suddenly.

So guys what do you think Sofia remember that made her shout out vote and comments ,  have you started reading the new book ,i f you haven't give it a try