Chapter 13

Pic of Gabi 😗
Gabi's *POV*
Lucas leads me to the dance studio room thing. Once we get inside we start stretching and I talk to Lucas about his dancing since he started a couple years ago and he has an amazing talent in the little amount of years he's been doing dance like he might be able to beat me in a dance battle. He tells me that it's been great and fun for him and that he is actually a level 11  now, and who would have known if he has skipped so many levels in only 3 years he will most likely be better than me but I won't tel him that. He also tells me he should have started sooner and I honestly agree with him. Once we finished stretching we started the routine. We just finished and we actually were able to put together two routines like damn am I right and I say it's awesome like he is doing so good for only 3 years I know it sounds like a lot but still he is doing so many different dances and most kids that find there passion for dance late like him will get the styles mixed up like that's a good thing if it's a style mashup but other wise it's bad and he isn't even messing up a single move and it looks just great, I tell Lucas we should do the routines one more time to really get it in are minds.

We finish and I ask him what these routines are for and he replies with "Well you know how I decided to stop home school and go to a real school?"(Oh yeah sorry guys forgot to mention they are in home school but obviously he is in a private school now) I nod my head "Well at my school there is a talent show and I wanted to show off my dancing and I was gonna do it with one of the boys but there is to many to choose from so I just went to you." I look at him and say "first of all good for you, you should be showing off your talents, second of all what the hell Lucas I was your second choice I should have been your first!" he rolls his eyes and says "Yea you were but then I realized the boys don't really show off their talent as much as you so I decided to pick one of them but their was to many so I just went with you again." I smiled and said "well I guess I do show off just a little to much and I love how you were gonna try to get one of the boys to show there talent so I can't be mad at you besides you are my Little Bro" he complains by saying "GABI, I'm not little any more I'm 15 now can't you see the difference?" I laugh and say "well you will always be my Little Bro but if you think that Little Bro isn't cool anymore I guess I'll just go with Mini Model" he groans again and I laugh at him. I go upstairs and take a shower and change into some pajamas because to my surprise it is already 10:35 so yea. I put on my black and white flannel bottoms and my custom made 'it's a Gabi thing you wouldn't understand' shirt on that Steven got me for my 16th birthday he got Dani the same thing but instead of Gabi it said Dani. Someone knocks on my door and I tell whoever it is to come in and Dani comes in wearing his 'it's a Dani thing you wouldn't understand' shirt and black and white flannel bottoms also I laugh and he just says "this twin magic power thing is weird" then I look up and say "what you got your twin powers before me you lucky goose, I was hoping to get mine first" Once I say that we burst out laughing and he says "Why are you so weird?" I say, "it's called being fun you stupid butt. Oh and Wyatt broke up with me today" he gets up and says "Wait what did he do to you I will kick his ass so hard he will fly to Greece." I laugh and say "He broke up with me because he just doesn't love me like that and my feeling are mutual so I agreed."  He nods and turns to the door but I jump on his back and say "stay in my room tonight I'm bored" he nods and we jump on my bed and for some interesting reason we knocked out very quickly.