Missing Babe

I TOTALLY love Palletshipping! I think that they really need to put Gary in the anime again. If you agree, comment with #Palletshipping4ever at the end. The picture I guess would be a memory? IDK. I hope you like this story. I have three other stories that are for different fandoms and only one is complete. Enough of me ranting, on with the story!

Ash's POV

Pikachu and I are walking back to Professor Kukui's house while Rotom Dex is floating behind us. It has been awhile since I last saw my boyfriend, Gary Oak. I really miss him, I thought.

That's why I didn't show any interest in the girls I came across. Most of my traveling buddies think I'm dense, but I only acted that way. Serena was lucky that Gary wasn't there when she kissed me. Because let's just say, that he would be in jail. The only ones that I traveled with who knew the truth was Misty and Brock.

"Pika pi." Pikachu says like he knew what I was thinking.

"I know Pikachu. It's just hard." I say and sigh.

"What are you taking about?" Rotom Dex butts in.

"Nothing you need to know." I say and Pikachu nods. Only a total of four people know that I have a boyfriend and that I'm gay. Of course our pokemon know we are dating.

I see the professor's house where I'm staying in the distance. I pick up the pace so I can talk to Pikachu alone. We run the rest of the way while Rotom Dex has to move faster just to keep up. I get to the door and open it. Pikachu comes in and jumps on my shoulder. After Rotom Dex came in, he closed the door.

"Next time you decide to do that warn me." Rotom Dex tells me and goes off to do something.

"Now we can talk without anyone butting in." I said. "The last time I saw Gary was back in Sinnoh and that was four regions ago!" I say frustrated.

Pikachu gently pats my shoulder. "Pika. Pika pikachu."

"I just want to see him again." I say and Pikachu licks my cheek. "Thanks Pikachu." I say and get up.

I heard the door open and Kukui came over to me. He smiles at me and I return the smile.

"Hey Ash!" The professor greeted me.

"Hey Professor." I say.

"I'm going to start cooking if you need me." He says and goes to the kitchen.

"Alright." I replied and Rotom Dex comes back over. He turns on the tv to watch his favorite show.

"Time to watch the greatest show!" He says excitedly and I laughed a little.

After the show, everyone was done eating. I go to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I go to the couch where I sleep and lay down. Litten curls up and falls asleep on the floor by the table, Rowlet is asleep on the table, Rockruff is asleep by Litten, and Pikachu is asleep next to me.

"Goodnight buddy." I whisper.

"Pika." Pikachu says back and then I fall asleep.

???'s POV

I board a plane that goes to Alola. I go to my seat and look out the window. I'm going to surprise Ash. I get relaxed because this is going to be quite a long flight.