Red Moon Pack

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hailey, please quickly go answer the door." says the head omega cook.

Omega Hailey runs as fast as she can to the door. Everyone in this area knows not to disturb the Alpha family before Noon.

Knock kno.... She yanks the door open glaring at the man. "What do you want? Everyone is still asleep!" She rudely says.

"Well, this doesn't surprise me. First, young omega pup that is not how you answer the door." He raises his hand and the young girl starts gasping for air scratching at her neck.

"Second, No wonder I was able to walk straight in with no problem. Where are your warriors and leaders." He finally releases the girl.

"Finally, I am Uberto Nitri from the Nation Council. I would like to speak with the Alpha and the leaders, immediately." Commands Nitri.

Hailey freezes in place shocked. This is the first council member that she has ever seen. She has always imagined them being extremely old and weak. But he looked young and very powerful. He snaps his fingers in her face pulling her back from her thoughts. The omega bows her head. "Oh... yes.... uhm... sir, if I wake the Alpha this early he will punish me." Hailey says with a shaky voice.

"Very well. I will wake them." He sighs.

Closing his eyes he starts to chant. Hailey gasp as she feels her body starting to tingle. She start moving against her well. She hears noises behind her. When she turns, she sees other pack members walking towards her with scared and confused looks on their faces.

"Follow me my puppets." Commands Nitri. He walks towards the large building that he assumes holds the pack meeting room. "Good boys and girls." He chuckles seeing them trying to fight the urge to follow him. Two of his men that Hailey failed to notice open up the double doors. Nitri enters the great hall as the pack members reluctantly follow like rats and the piped piper.

Once everyone has entered, Nitri pulls a chair onto the stage. He leans back sitting with his legs cross. He smirks at everyone loving the feeling of having complete control. "Everyone may be seated." He says as he waves his hand releases the spell off of the pack.

"What is the meaning of this!!!!?" yells Gamma Smith.

"Who the FÛCK are you!!!!!?" asks Beta Fisher.

"How dare you com....." Alpha Johnson starts.

"SILENCE!!!!" Nitri commands in his Alpha voice that has everyone shivering to the bone and some cowering further into their seats. "Thank you for that warm welcome.....Hunter."

"It's Alpha Hunter." Growls the Alpha.

"Sure.....I am Uberto Nitri from the Nation Council. I'm personally delivering YOUR invitation to the Great Gathering. I expect the instructions to be followed 100%. I advise you not to be late."

"Who are you to give me A PURE BLOOD ALPHA orders. When I get to the gathering I will make sure the head councilman punish you and strip you of your title for your rudeness" growls Alpha Hunter as Nitri walks by.

"We will see.......Hunter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUTURE ALPHA

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FUTURE ALPHA