Chain reaction

Arden Cho is playing Naomi!!

Brooklynn

Brooklynn sat on the bathroom toilet for the second time today, cleaning out and bandaging some of the deeper cuts that weren't healing. She felt happy when she had realized that neither her or her wolf liked Connor.

For once they both agreed on something, which was rare for Brook and her wolf.

I mean come on, just because he has these big dreamy brown eyes, and perfectly smooth hair that I'd just love to run my hand through; I mean seriously he could model for like Pantene or something. Even though Pantene is bad on your hair, it still looks super smooth in the commercials, right?

She let out an irritated laugh, before pouring more disinfectant into her wounds.

She thought of all the violent ways that she could kill Connor, some of them being too violent to mention. She didn't realize how much hate she had for him until- who was she kidding, Brook hated that shithead from the first time she heard his name. And what do you think he was doing? Murdering yet another pack, shocking.

Brooklynn couldn't stop any of the hateful or negative thoughts that filled her head.

Once she finished tending to her wound, she left the bathroom. Her stomach immediately churned when she saw a girl that she had never met sitting on her bed.

If she had to use one word to describe her appearance, badass is exactly what Brook would use. She wore black tight fitting clothes with dark makeup. And Brooklynn swore that the shoes she was wearing could be compared to ankle breakers. They were at least 6 inches, who knows maybe even more.

Her dark eyes made contact with Brook's, and her dark demeanor suddenly became friendly. Brook certainly wasn't expecting her to be friendly, she thought she was going to try and kill her or something.

Immediately when she stood up Brook could tell she was short, though her heals made her only a few inches shorter than Brook, she'd be even shorter if she didn't have heals on.

"Are you just going to keep staring or are you going to say hi?" The girl interrupted, causing Brook to glance away quickly in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," Brook laughed. "My name is-" She cut Brook off before she could finish.

"Trust me, everyone knows who you are. You're the Brooklynn Bradley." She emphasized the last sentence. "You're basically a celebrity." Brook watched as she walked around the room. She ran her hand over the silk sheet bed before looking back at Brook. "I'm Naomi Preston, step sister and third in command to Connor Sebastian."

Brook had already guessed that this girl was high in pack ranking, she could tell by the way the girl carried herself. Still, Brook was unimpressed. Brooklynn was the alpha's daughter, and no she did not mean Connor because she did not see Connor as an alpha, she saw him as a monster.

"I have to say, the pack is rather thrilled to have you as our luna. Though Connor doesn't seem to feel the same." Naomi chimed, studying the new Luna as closely as possible.

"That's because Connor's an ass, he kidnapped me. He can't expect me to like him." Brooklynn didn't care if she was being rude, she was speaking her mind.

"For someone who's a guest here, you don't seem to have much respect for your alpha," Brooklynn cringed at the word "alpha." Connor wasn't her alpha.

"He's not my alpha, and I'm not his guest. I'm a prisoner, I'm sorry if I'm disrespecting you but it's the truth." Naomi felt sorry for the girl that stood in front of her, but she didn't show it.