Part 37

In the morning,
You woke up, and you didn't see Jungkook by your side. You hurriedly got up from bed, and went out of the room. You saw Jungkook was came in the door, just went to gym, you guessed.

"You're up? Get some more rest

"You're up? Get some more rest. I called the hyung (your boss) earlier to let you take your day off." Jungkook told you as he walked close.

You can feel all the heat surrounding his body,
"W-what are you doing? You're all sweaty~" you giggled as you said and kept taking steps backwards. But Jungkook kept on moving closer to you, "Imma give you a hug and have you join me for shower." He smirked evilly, took off his shirt and walked closer, until your foot bumped to the sofa and making you sat on it. Jungkook got closer bowing down, leveling his eyes to yours and he tilted his head, smiling and revealing his bunny teeth, looking innocently at you.

He was getting even closer, then someone rang the doorbell. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed, "great timing." He sarcastic spoke. Jungkook moved back, he took his shirt, "I'm going in for a shower." He walked away and turned around looking at you again. "You can join me anytime." He grinned and he walked away again. You smiled and rolled your eyes, you stood up and went for the door.

"Omma!" Chimchim came hugging you when you opened the door.

"Good morning." Chimchim greeted.
He was so small and cute, you couldn't resist not to snuggle. You carried him up, "Chim-ah~ good morning to you too~" you gently pinched his nose and kissed his cheeks.

Jimin was chuckling seeing the scene, "I'm gonna have to go to the office, the shareholders were having a meeting, I'm gonna have to leave Chim to you. Is that ok?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah sure, of course. I took the day off." You agreed without a second thought.

Like usual Jungkook was quick in showers and he came out to the living. Jungkook saw Jimin and he kinda glared at him remembering he kissed you last night, and Jimin was smiling seeing him getting so affected by it.

"Then, I'll be going now. Call you later." Jimin said goodbye and let Chimchim kiss him on his cheeks.

"Bye, Eunji." He purposely messed up your hair and gave you a gentle kiss on your cheeks again.

Jungkook saw it and walked close fast and stood right beside you, you got startled, Jimin was smiling cunningly, "Alright Chim, appa will go to work now." He waved goodbye.

You were spacing out, you totally forgot about what Jimin told you last night, but Jimin has been your best friend for such a long time, Jimin will still be Jimin.

You innocently looked up to Jungkook, kinda sorry for letting your guard down, for letting other guy kiss you on your cheek. Jungkook looked cold and disappointed, and he took Chimchim from you, "Let's go play games Chim."