thirteen

This whole chapter is about their family and why they hate their real names so much. It's not that important, so you can skip this if wanted, I promise you won't be lost if you do

Happy birthday to one of my ultimate biases from BTS CHIM CHIM!!! Hopefully your birthday wasn't like mine ( I had literally hurt myself 20 times this week on my birthday)

1257 words.......... Sorry
........................................

"mommy!!! " the seven year old Jungkook yelled before jumping into the woman's arms. Jung soyeon, the most power witch in their region smiled brightly and swung the little boy around

"my jungkookie. "

She yelled and kissed the boys face before looking at the newly arriving yoongi, and Jin. Out of all her sons, Yoongi, jimin and Hoseok are the only ones that inherited her witch powers. Which was enough for her, because namjoon, jin, and jungkook got there's from their father, who is a demigod.

"mother, I can see things now. When I read minds I can see their memories attached to it"

The eleven year old Yoongi said as jin carried a dead dear on his twelve year old back like its nothing

"mom, dad asked why do you need a dead snake, bunny, lion, and eagle"

Jin asked as he sets the dead animal down.

"that's excellent yoongi!!! You, Hoseok and jimin kept practicing and getting stronger okay? And jin tell your father that it's for a praying ritual I want to do during the solar eclipse next week. "

The two oldest nodded before leaving to do what their mother said to do.

"now jungkook-ah, you want to help mommy get everything prepared for next week? "

The seven year old nodded happily as he wanted to spend more time with the women, his little mind never catching the evil smile she gave her youngest son.

"namjoon son, I can't believe you was able to track all twelve down. No one in demigod history were able to find and kill all twelve. Not even your old man himself "

Namjoon smiled brightly up at his father as the man continued his praise.

"father"

Jin says getting the older males attention. Their father's smile got brighter as he sees his eldest son. Jin, jimin and namjoon were always his favorite sons since they were always more interested in learning about their demigod side than their witch.

"mother said that she wanted to do a prayer next week and that's why she needs all those dead animals"

Their father joonhyun narrowed his eyes slightly, remembering that there are only two things that requires all of that, a sacrificing ritual that no witch has ever been successful at doing and a praying ritual that supposed to bring fortune and peace.

Joonhyun knows his wife, she's a good witch and he trusts her.

"alright, well let's get to hunting then. "

Namjoon and jin nodded happily before their father called for Jimin and yoongi to join them, because as long as his wife doesn't have the blade of Anubis......which is impossible to find........ There's no way she's summoning the devil.

"mommy what's that? "  Jungkook asked staring at the shinny dagger in front of them.

It was the night of the solar eclipse and soyeon had gathered all her sons in the living room where she was preparing for spell

"it's the blade of Anubis, very important to what is needed for the ritual"

"I want to sleep, how come father is the only one who gets to sleep"

Yoongi whined tiredly, watching his sleeping father on the couch enviously and held the equally tried jimin who was learning against him, the nine year old was too drained from practice and hunting from the night before.

And soyeon knew that, knew that because of how tired they were, they couldn't read her mind. She also knew that the soup she gave her husband and and hoseok was the reason why she would get away with everything early. Blocking Hoseok's premonitions and sedating joonhyun to where the demigod won't awake until halfway through the ritual

"because my dear sweet Yoongi. I need a vile of everyone's blood. I already got your fathers, and I just need all of yours before everyone can go to sleep"

Their mother said showing the vile that held their fathers blood. Soyeon gave the little Jungkook the knife first

"Jungkook will take the blood from each and everyone of you. While we all stand around the bowl"

Soyeon said with a smirk, and this time namjoon and jin caught it. The ritual required a innocent to spill other innocent blood by using the blade the devil himself created.

And jungkook, who just wanted to please his mother.... Grabbed jins hand first and made a deep cut before shoving the bleeding hand over the bowl

"good job my jungkookie. "

Soyeon praised as the last drop of blood from her six sons filled the bowl. She took the dagger and sat it down on the table before adding the dead animals and herbs.

"I don't have a good feeling about this " Hoseok whispered to Jin and namjoon as their mother kept chanting by the fire place. Her back was facing them

"try to wake dad up quickly "

Jin ordered namjoon as a face started to appear from the flames after she threw the bowl into it. But it was too late.

Their mother turned around and gave a sick smile as she grabbed the knife and made her way to namjoon who she stabbed first. Going down the line one by one until Jungkook was left.

The five boys laid helplessly in pain as they watched Jungkook crying and their mother still advancing.

"w-why...... M-m-mother please dont!! " Jungkook cried as she placed her bloody hands on his cheek. Not paying attention to the week yells of her other five sons telling Jungkook to run

"you Jungkookie are my pride and joy. You are the final price for I can become the strongest witch ever. You are the reason this was possible. Cutting everyone, letting me feed on the power you should've had. "

Everyone listened intently before screaming as their mother drove the knife into jungkook's body. An instant kill from the penetration. Jimin was the second to go, followed by namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and finally jin.

But before jin died, he saw his crying father throw him and their mother into the flames. Her screams and the smell of burning flesh and blood was the last thing he experienced as a Human.

Hoseok was the one to wake up first, the six brothers embracing each other and crying as jin told what happened to their father.

Yoongi read them the spell that their mother preformed

They were cursed to live forever and only feed on blood and walk at night. It was an punishment, since all the evil power had nowhere to go to except equally to the six of them. It was the fate that their mother was supposed to have.

"it also says, if the six sacrifices are all of innocent blood. They will get a soul mate. The person who's blood will help them walk in the sun, and lessen the cravings for blood. "

Yoongi read. Jungkook was still traumatized and wouldn't speak, as jin held onto the little boy for dear life.

After that night, they all made a pact. To never use their real names again, to never feel weak and useless again

To make the entire world fear them as the vampire council