Prologue

"Mom don't worry I'll be fine, I'm on my way back to my apartment to finish packing and then I'll see you tomorrow" I told my mother as I walked to my car. I had just got out of my last class for the school year and was ready to go back home and see my parents for the summer, I was tired of New York cold weather and ready for the hot summer sun of California.

I got off the phone with my mother and unlocked my car sitting my backpack on the backseat. I could of sworn I heard a loud noise that made me turn around with a racing heart and look around the empty dark parking lot. I was reminded a bit of some type of horror movie and knew this was my cue to get in the car and drive to safety so I did just that.

Before I could pull out of my parking space a man walked up to my car window and knocked lightly on it causing me to roll the window down a little bit noticing how weird looking he was and how yellow the teeth in his mouth were as he smiled.

"Before you leave I was wondering if you could help me with something, my tire is stuck and I would ask someone else but as you can see-" he trailed off as he looked around the empty parking lot that was filled with maybe 5 cars. I had a weird gut feeling but being naive I decided to just help him out anyway I mean he looked harmless.

I followed the man to a black range rover and looked at his tired that looked fine and then quickly back up at him as the smile remained on his face. I slowly backed up as he took a step closer to me and then began running like my life depended on it. Without noticing where I was going I ran directly into another man falling on my butt before standing and trying to explain to him what was going on.

"Wait so let me get this straight, that man over there is trying to kidnap you?" The guy asked as I nodded quickly and noticed another guy walk up and stand next to him giving him a weird look. I watched as they both looked at the man who tried to grab me and one of them took a step forward pulling out a gun.

"Who sent you?" He asked causing my eyes to grow wide as someone grabbed me and put a bag over my head muffling my screaming. The last thing I heard before the car drove away was gunshots. I couldn't believe this was really happening to me right now.

I slowly opened my eyes thinking about the horrible dream I had the night before and tried to sit up only to notice I was chained to a bed. I grunted a little bit pulling at the chains and heard a door open and the smell of weed came into the air. I couldn't exactly make out the figure of the person stepping to me and began to freak out when I notice them reaching out to touch my face but calmed down when I felt it being wiped.

"You Ivory?" A guy asked as I nodded slowly and looked at him again noticing he stood about 6'2 and was brown skin with a weird curly hair cut but other than that he was handsome. He looked happy which scared me even more and then another guy walked in that looked slightly like him.

I didn't reply to his question verbally I just simply nodded and wondered what they were going to do to me. My clothes from the day before were still on so I know I didn't get taken advantage of not that they looked like they had to rape anyone.

"I'm O and you can call him J" the one that looked happy said as I nodded and tried to fight back the tears that were about to fall out. I was suppose to be at my parents house by now and here I was tied up in a room.

"P-please don't hurt me I promise I won't say anything just let me go" I beg them as they looked at each other than back at me with a blank facial expression. It was no use in hiding the obvious tears that were falling.

"You shouldn't cry it makes you look weak and pathetic and it's honestly annoying" J said shaking his head as I sniffled. He continued to look at me before walking out of the room leaving me with O.