34

your;

Currently Yoongi and I were laying in bed wrapped in each other's arms with Yoongs asleep by our feet.

I loved having Yoongi here beside me.

I felt calm and at peace.

"Your album releases next week, right?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Yeah. I hope it sells well" he says.

"I'll buy five" I say and he laughs and smiles.

"I'm really glad that you like our music" Yoongi says.

"Why wouldn't I? You guys are all so amazing and talented"

"Thank you. You know, the guys are asking about you. They want to hang out soon" he says.

"Really? Well I'm definitely up for that" I say and Yoongi furrows his eyebrows.

"You don't think any of them are cute right?" He asks and I laugh.

"Totally. They're smoking hot" I say and laugh again at his reaction.

"I'm really glad you're making friends. I know how hard that can be for you" I then say as I push a strand of hair behind my ear.

I know Yoongi, and I also know that he's always had a pretty hard time opening up to people and making friends. It took me almost a year of being friends to crack him enough to see his true personality.

"I'm glad too" he says and I can see a smile forming on his lips.

That of course makes me smile too.

"I'm so proud of you" I whisper as I close my eyes.

"I'm proud of us" is the last thing he says before I fall asleep.
-
"I'll take five!" I say just as happily as I had when Yoongi had told me about his album being released the first time.

"Five? Seriously?!" Namjoon asks in amazement.

"Yes, five. I'm trying to be a good and supportive girlfriend" I hiss and I hear Yoongi laugh.

"She's adorable isn't she?" He asks.

"She is!" Hoseoks says and I smile and ring up the albums.

Sure, it was a lot of money, but I had just gotten my paycheck so why not.

"Here you go" the person at the register says and I thank him.

"While you guys are here, do you mind signing the wall? I really think it'll be good for business" the guy says with a shy smile.

"Of course! We'll take a picture too, but only if you'll frame it" Jin says while sending the guy hand guns.

"Of course" he says and the guys all gather around and sign the wall then pose for a picture.

Once they're finished we all head back to the dance studio and sit around on the floor and talk.

"So y/n, how have things been back home?" Namjoon asks.

"They've been good actually. Since I've been working so much I have to bring the puppy to work with me" I say.

"Wait you have a puppy?!" The three youngest all ask me.

"Yeah it's loud" Yoongi says and I laugh.

"Yeah. I'll let you guys visit him sometime if you'd like" I say as I readjust myself on the floor.

"I'd love that!" Taehyung says happily.

"So since you work so much the fact that Yoongi isn't there all the time doesn't bother you anymore?" Jungkook asks.

"Well of course it still bothers me. I'm just trying to get use to it ya know." I say.

"We're happy for you guys though. You've still managed to stay strong through all of this" Jimin says with a smile from ear to ear.

"Yeah well we're trying our best. It's just really difficult to be away from the person you love for weeks at a time when you're so used to spending every single day with them" I frown and I feel Yoongi grab my hand.

"In the end I'll always support whatever decision he makes though" I then add.

"Man I want to be in love" Taehyung whines.

"I think maybe it's better to stay single. This line of work really isn't the best to have when you're dating" Yoongi says and I look over at him, taken back by his words.

"It only works for y/n and I because we've been together for so long." He then says and I feel myself relax.

I thought that was going somewhere else and honestly, it scared me.

I don't even want to think about Yoongi and I breaking up.

If we did, I wouldn't know how to handle it in the slightest.

I'd be an absolute wreck.

Still, his words stung.

I understand what he's saying when he says it's hard to date while having this job and trust me, it is.

I just hope Yoongi isn't questioning anything...
-
"It was nice seeing you y/n! Come visit again sometime!" Jimin smiles as he waves goodbye.

Yoongi and I turn and walk in the other direction.

When we get back to the apartment I let the dog out and take him to go to the bathroom then we come back inside and I sit down on the couch.

"Yoongi" I say.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asks from the kitchen area.

"About what you said earlier" I say and he peaks his head around the corner.

"I knew you'd start thinking too much about that. Trust me y/n, we're okay. You don't need to worry" he says.

I let out a small breath and nod.

He then goes back to making his food.

I lean back on the couch and stare up at the ceiling.

Even though he says things are okay now,

what if they get to be too much in the future.