How he would propose

requested by tmntgirl1

Kai: Kai would take you skydiving.

But Kai wouldn't be Kai if he didn't turn it into a competition: the first one to touch the landing zone wins.

You looked over to your handsome boyfriend and smirked at him before jumping out of the plane. The harsh wind brushed against your face as you dove down through the sky.

You looked over to your left to see Kai had caught up to you. You let out a laugh as his brown hair danced in the wind.

You narrowed your eyes and straightened your body out more to gain more speed. Before you got too close to the ground, you pulled your cord and your body jerked upwards as your parachute opened. Once you safely landed on the zone, you stood up and danced in joy as you watched Kai float down in defeat.

"I believe I won." You bragged once his feet touched the ground. You danced around him with a smug look on your face. "I won. I won. I won..."

"Is that so?" Kai asked.

You stopped dancing and looked at him with a puzzled look on your face.

A smirk grew on his face before he held out his hand, palm facing up, in front of him.

A small red velvet box floated down on a tiny parachute and landed on his palm. He quickly dropped to one knee and opened up the box, revealing a beautiful gold ring with a diamond in the middle.

"I think I'd be the winner if you say yes...
Will you marry me?"

*

Jay: Jay would do a completely dramatic proposal.

He would take you on a nice nighttime date to Mega Monster Amusement Park. You would get so excited to ride the ferris wheel and he knew it was your favorite. As your seat reached the top, the ride stopped.

You looked at Jay, who usually freaks out very easily but was completely calm.

"What's happening? Why is the ride stopped?" You asked.

Jay smiled his adorable little smile and simply pointed at the sky in front of you both.

Suddenly, fireworks began to light up the night sky in all different colors.

You watched in awe at the beautiful sight before you. Just went you thought it was a simple firework show, the fireworks began to spell out four words...

WILL

YOU

MARRY

ME?

*

Zane: Zane is the type to propose in a way that was completely intimate.

He'd take you on a long walk on the beach to enjoy the scenery. The sun was setting over the horizon as you walked barefoot through the soft sand. You adored looking at the way the sky turned blue, pink, and orange when the sun was setting.

Your walk led to a secluded area where there was a nice candlelit dinner by the ocean. Zane was anxious as you two sat down and you quickly noticed.

You reached over the table and grabbed his hand, "Zane, why are you so nervous?"

He smiled and kissed the back of your hand before he stood up from the table, getting down on one knee. He pulled out a white, velvet box and inside was a beautiful white gold ring with a diamond in the middle. He started to tell you how amazing you looked that night and all of things he loves about you before asking,

"Will you marry me?"

*

Cole: Cole would do an over the top proposal.

He'd take you rock climbing. As you are climbing up the mountain, you look up at Cole who is ahead of you.

"Are we almost there yet?" You asked. "My fingers are starting to hurt."

He jumped up with a grunt, grabbing onto a piece of the rock and pulling himself farther ahead of you. "Just a bit more, baby."

You loudly groaned, reaching up to grab the rock above you.

Once you reached the top, Cole- who already made it -pulled you up to your feet. He had a big smile on his face as he motioned to the stretch of rock below you. "What do you think?"

You raised an eyebrow as you looked at the earth and back at him. "It looks like rock?"

Cole pouted as he stomped his foot on the ground, causing the earth to shake beneath you . "But isn't it beautiful...like you?"

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yes it is. Now let's go back down."

Even though you liked the adventure, you were a little frustrated because you thought there would be more. You were silent on the way down and once your feet touched the ground, you started without waiting for Cole.

"Turn around." Cole's voice spoke up from behind you.

You let out a huff as you turned around. Cole was down on one knee, holding open a black velvet box with a rose gold diamond ring inside. You looked behind Cole at the mountain you both just climbed. What once was a bare mountain now was caved in, in the shape of words.

"Will you marry me?"

*

Lloyd: Lloyd would dedicate an entire day to a scavenger hunt.

He'd leave in the morning and you would wake up to a note leading you to your first clue. Throughout the day, you were to follow the different clues provided to you and once you reached the destination, your guide would give you the clue to your next stop. Kai was at the arcade, Jay was at the candy store, Zane was at the park and Cole was at the lake.

Once you left Cole, you followed the last clue to Doomsday Comics, where you first met Lloyd.

You went inside the store and immediately started to smile when you saw Lloyd dressed up as Fritz Donegan, the comic book cartoon you both enjoyed together. Other people in the store were dressed up as well.

You smiled as you walked up to your nerdy boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek.

"Fear? Fear is a word from where I come from." Lloyd recited. He grabbed your hand as a cheeky smile formed on his face.

"It's 'fear isn't a word from where I come from', sweetie." You corrected.

"Not for me. I'm scared you're gonna to say no." He said, getting down on a one knee.

Lloyd reached into his pocket and pulled out a green velvet box. He opened it and inside was a silver ring with a big diamond in the center and two smaller ones on either side of it.

"Will you fight the Imperial Sludge with me till death do us part?"

**

Who would you say yes to?

-Zai