Chapter Seventeen

"Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny."

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 17- D problem!!

              **Aubree's P.O.V**

It has been nearly 3months of working at the Crawford industry. It would be a lie if I say it wasn't fun, I mean it can get very stressful sometimes but it's really fun working here. Nolan has been so good to me, it scares me sometimes that he is planning something vicious for me. He is so different from all the times since I met him, he is so sweet, funny and a lot more flirtatious than earlier. 

Anyways, I work as Hailey's assistant, who is Nolan's PA. She teaches me things like taking notes from Nolan in meetings or arranging and canceling meetings, replying to emails, and other stuff, so it's basically what a PA does.

Frankly, when I first heard that I will be working as his PA's assistance, I thought it would be very difficult since she would be some blond tall bitch with a short skirt, tight shirt with two buttons off to show her things and who wants nothing more than to sleep with Nolan. But Hailey is totally opposite, she is a little taller than I am, wear decent clothes and she is happily married with 3 kids. Shocker. I know! She is such a sweet and caring person and I'm not only saying this because she always brings me food, like really tasty food.

"Hey, Nolan is asking for you." Hailey winked. I rolled my eyes.Hailey thinks that Nolan has something special for me. 

"Yes. Thank you, Hails, and for the love of God, there's nothing going on between us." Like that would ever happen.

"Whatever you say." She laughed and left.

I knocked the door "Come in."I heard his husky deep voice.

"Hey, are you done yet?"I asked entering his cabin.

"Yeah, just a second."He looked up and smiled. He looked really tired.

He signed some papers while I sat on the couch."Finally." He sighed leaning back on his chair closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead.I frowned. He looked really exhausted right now. "You ok? We can talk later if you want."

He opened his eyes and smiled at me, it looked strained though."No, I'm fine.It has been a really long day." He said walking up to me. "So, you wanted to talk about something?"

I made some space for him to sit beside me and nodded. "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about D and Bryan."

"Ah! You noticed too?" My eyes lit up. "You did too?"I asked. He nodded.

"We should really do something about them. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't tell me anything. She is always spacing out, she doesn't even go out with me anymore. It's really weird to see her like that. She was always so jumpy and cheerful I used to hate it but I am missing her old self now." I threw my hands up." Agh! It's really frustrating that I cannot do something for her, you know-" I turned to him "Are you even listening to me?"

"Uh huh." He said with a soft smile on his face."You really care for her don't you?" he asked.

I looked at him incredulously."Of course, she is my best friend. I cannot let her be all grumpy and sulk around." I sighed "Don't you wanna do the same thing for Bryan?" I asked.

He shrugged. "He wouldn't like me to interfere in his personal life."

"Oh, come on. It's not interfering, it's like giving them a little push to do the right thing."I tried to persuade him. "I don't think they would like that. If they aren't telling us there must be some reason we shouldn't invade their pr-" I waved my hands stopping him from talking."Stop talking gibberish.They are our best friend and that gives us full permission to invade their privacy.Anyways, the main thing is...I have a plan that will solve everything."I said grinning widely.

"No..No..NO.. you are not doing anything." He shook his head furiously. 

"Yes, I'm not doing anything." He looked relieved. "Because WE are doing it... together."I clapped my hands together.

"Oh heck No, I'm not going to involve in your plan." He shook his head again.

"Yes, you are. Do you not want something to do for Bryan? Do you like him to be sad all the time? I want my best friend back like she was, don't you want the same for him? PLease" I looked at him with pleading eyes.

He looked at me and sighed."I do not hold responsible for anything." I threw my arms up cheering. He rubbed his face with his hands and mumbles something like you'll be the death of me. I shrugged.

I was telling him about my plan while going towards his car, when someone grabbed me from behind I squealed turning around "Jesus, Seth you scared the hell out of me."I slapped his chest.He laughed. Seth works at finance department and is a very good friend of mine. He is really handsome but not more than Nolan.

Wait. Forget I said that. What's wrong with me! 

"M-Mr.Crawford, I-I'm sorry I didn't saw you there." he shuttered. "Obviously" Nolan said with a blank face.

"So?"I asked Seth.

"Umm...Well, I-I was w-wondering if you would like to go out tonight."He hesitated, pocketing his hands.

"Are you asking me out? Seth" I grinned. He nodded blushing. That's so cute!

"She is not going anywhere with you."Nolan grabbed my hand and started dragging me away.

"Hey! That's for me to decide."I glared at him.

"Yes... I know but today we have got a plan to complete so you won't be able to go out today." he argued. He is right. "Ok, then at least let me tell him that."I tried to stop him from dragging.

"Don't worry about that, I'll do that for you." He opened his doors for me and went to talk to Seth without waiting for my reply. 

After a minute or two Nolan entered his car smiling. I looked at him perplexed. "What?" he asked. "Why are you smiling like that?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Because I feel like it. Is there any problem with that?" I shook my head. "So I am I going to drop you at your home and we will meet at the club at 8 right?" He said and I grinned thinking about tonight.

This is going to be fun.

Well,till I'm not killed by D.

******************************************************************************

Hola Amigos!! What's up?? 

I'm reallyyyy sorrrryyyy for Late Update. I've been caught up with some personal stuff. Don't hate me please..:D :(

Did you like the chapter?

Don't be a silent reader... I would love your responses...

Do... COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE...(*_*)

Thank you for reading..!!! (^_^)

Ciao lovelies..!!! <3