Chapter 60

I know I don't update as often as before. But my classes take most of my time. I always write whenever I get the chance. So if I don't, it's because of university. So please stop asking when I'm going to update. I wished I could live on Wattpad, but unfortunately we all have a life outside of wattpad 😂

****

"Nick's parents are trying to trap him into a marriage." Hunter said as I walked in the room with Jason's clothes.

I laughed. "Poor him. His playing life is over if they convince."

"He'll get over it. Trust me." He said. "By the way, he found a buyer for your house."

"Really?"

"Yep. I'll show you the contract tomorrow."

"Alright." I nodded sitting on the bed.
"You'll put the money in Jason's account."

He chuckled. "You'll already want to start filling that account up?"

"Yes." I laughed. "At least I'm not going to go crazy trying to unlock that account after I kill you, since you told me the password."

He gave me a weird look before shaking his head.

"You're scaring me."

"You should be scared mister." I smiled as I started folding Jason's clothes.
"But seriously. What if something happens to us? You never know what can happen. So I want us to start putting money in that account."

"I know." He sighed kissing my cheek.

I know it may be a little early. But with all the things that happened with my mom and Kevin. I'll rather do things now.

"Baby. You're being paranoid. The boy is in my father's will and in mine. He will never have money problem. And same thing when the twins come."

"I just don't want someone like my mother or Kevin to cause trouble again."

"Jason will kick their asses if it happens."

I laughed. "I know. He's a fighter."

"Yes he is. Come here." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer.
"How are they?" He asked placing his hand on my stomach.

"Good. They are always calm. They don't even kick that much." I smiled placing my hand over his.
"And when are you going to let me see the nursery?"

"Soon. It's almost ready."

"Why won't you let me see it?" I asked.

"Because you'll want to do something and I won't let you."

"I never even saw you going in that room. When you do you have time to fix it?"

"At night. When you're asleep. Because I know that even if you feel me getting out of bed, you'll be too lazy to follow me."

And he is right. He gets out of bed at a time when the sleep is better.

I smiled hitting his arm. "You're an evil man."

"I know. And I love it."