51

Back to school, after this eventful break! Ford and Stan went back to Gravity Falls, and I was grateful for it!

Ah, what a beautiful Monday.

Not.

One: It was Monday. Two: Bill is dead. Three: I hate my idol who doesn't remember killing my love and ruining my life. Four: Silver isn't going to remember Bill or Bill standing up for me.

"Yo, Dipshit!" Silver called out while I attempted to make it to my locker in one piece. "Why didn't you show up to the fight, Starboy? You left me waiting."

Silver's voice was that of a serpent's, sharp and malicious.

"I didn't want to fight you, Silver."

"Ya hear that?" Silver said to his groupies. "Dipshit thinks he has the right to call me by my name. He thinks it's right to ignore me. How pathetic."

I was not in the mood for this, so I let him drag me behind the school. I didn't cry out for help-I'd pay for it later if I did. I knew I would.

I really didn't care.

"So, why am I here?" I deadpanned, playing dumb and not wanting to be here.

25 minutes until class.

"I wanna finish what could've been started."

Silver swung a punch at me, but I surprisingly dodged it. He tried again.

I dodged again.

Wh-what's going on?

Was it Bill protecting me?

What's happening?