NOT NOW PT:2

So I'm doing something a bit different I'm going to make two different imagines on this imagines (if that makes sense) one will be if you forgive him. And then the other will be if you don't forgive him. So whichever you would choose you can read that one or both!

FORGAVE HIM:

I walked with Ben as memories swirled in my head, I still had feelings for Carl deep down, but he hurt me and he was playing with my emotions. 

"Everything okay," Ben asked looking over at me. I nodded and kept walking over to the small library they had. I flipped through the books and pages until I found a good one to read. I sat in a corner in the tiny library and flipped through the pages. Ben had left cause he had to go and help the "King" with something, so I sat and read and read trying to clear my mind of what Carl had said.  I heard someone come through the door but I didn't bother to look up until I heard voices. 

"I don't know what to do Michonne I just hurt her more, and now I'll be hurting Enid, but I really like Y/N and I don't know what to do" I heard Carl's voice talking to Michonne

"You just have to try and talk to her again, and don't be so blunt just ease into the conversation," Michonne said quietly as they walked down the aisle next to me. I slowly started to get up hoping they wouldn't hear or see me run out of the library. But then I stopped.

"I just....there are so many things I want to tell her now, so many things I want to say to her, so many things that I noticed about her that I never thought of telling her, I notice everything little habit she does now I just want to tell her everything," He said. I made my way out the door and shouted back to him before leaving.

"So just tell me" I smiled and looked back, I could see Carl with wide eye's, and starting to get red in the cheeks. I smiled and left the library until we had to talk again.

DIDN'T FORGIVE HIM:

I stood with Ben not knowing what to do, thoughts and memories clouded my brain as the words of Carl echoed through my head.

"Everything okay," Bem asked. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"We are living in the apocalypse, nothing okay anymore" We chuckled. "So what's this book you were talking about," I asked as we walked towards an open, white gazebo in the middle of the kingdom.

"It's this great book that...." I smiled as I watched and listened to him talk. We were so alike. And he cared. Unlike Carl, he cared about my feelings. We had the same taste in books and music.

We sat and read the book together for what seemed like hours and hours. I saw boots approach the gazebo and then walk up the stairs.

"Y/N can I talk to you" Carl's voice echoed.

I looked up at him with my Y/E/C meeting his blue one. 

"You want me to leave" Ben asked.

"No, I'm not really in the talking mood right now anyway, Ben and I were reading a book," I said looking over to Carl. 

"Y/N please..." Carl started but I was done with all his emotion rollercoasters.

"I'm pretty sure Enid was looking for you," I said looking over to Enid who was waiting for Carl.

"Ya okay," He said looking down and then stepping off the steps and walking towards Enid. I watched him walk away, he looked back and I shook my head and then looked back at Ben. He smiled and I smiled back. 

"Let's keep reading" I smiled and he nodded.