9%

I still haven't recovered from their comeback stages omfg I can't get enough Mic Drop - Jung freaking Hoseok my freaking bias and sunshine. All of them were so dope fjdjf

GoGo was so cute too wtf ? I want jimin's yellow pants ): 

+

"I've always been your secret admirer"

"Very funny"

"Hey! I'm serious." He pouts, "Not the type of secret admirer who gives you milk and notes. I just admire you secretly."

"Well, if that makes you a secret admirer, half of the school were my secret admirer too"

He chuckles and we just sit there in comfortable silence, looking up at the sky — both of us lost in our own thoughts.

"I think I'm going to tell Yoongi that he's wrong." I utter.

"And?"

"That's it. I'm just going to tell him that I didn't cheat on him."

+

"I didn't know that!" Namjoon gasps after hearing my break up news.

"I thought so."

"What happened?" He asks.

"He thought I was cheating on him with Taehyung because Tae was shirtless in my room."

"Oh. That's kinda, a little stupid."

"I agree." Seokjin says, sitting down beside Namjoon.

"I heard you are with a hot chick too." I teasingly smile at Namjoon.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot."

I raise a brow at him, "Is that all?"

"I mean, she's great. We click really well."

"Like?" Seokjin asks, chewing his apple.

"I'm her daddy and she's my —"

"I don't think i want to know about your sex life." I say, cutting him off.

"Maybe you guys should meet some day."

"Bro, I'm finally meeting you after two months because you are a freaking successful lawyer who's always busy." I say, rolling my eyes and earning a laugh from Namjoon.

"I guess you will be meeting her in two months!" He chuckles.

"Do you know that Hoseok and Jaein also broke up?" Seokjin asks causing a shock expression to appear on Namjoon's face again.

"Why the heck is everyone breaking up?"

"I still don't understand why they broke up." I say.

"Oh, guys. There's Kim Taehyung." Seokjin informs and all of us look at the restaurant's door to see Taehyung with a gorgeous girl beside him.

"I wish Taehyung would just settle down already."

"It's funny to hear that from a single person like you." Namjoon disses Seokjin, earning a glare.

+

I play with the ends of my sweater nervously, looking at the level of the floor going up one by one.

The elevator makes a 'ding' sound and i close my eyes to calm myself down. But when the doors open, I just freeze there, seeing him again.

This is not how i planned things to happen.

He just keeps staring at me as well and before i could die under his strong gaze, i utter, "Can we talk for a while?"

He shrugs, turning his back at me and walking to his apartment again. I follow timidly.

We both enter his apartment after he enters his passcode which is still his birthday.

He faces me and my heart breaks a little from how he looks — the dark circles under his eyes are a lot worse now and he just looks so thin.

"I just thought I'd tell you that I didn't cheat on you." I start, "Jaein and Hoseok broke up that afternoon and all of us were drunk that night. You know how, Taehyung sometimes sleeps without a shirt. He just ended up on my floor and nothing happened. I thought you should at least know that I'm not a cheater."

He just blankly continues staring at me, doubling my nervousness. He pokes his inner cheek with his tongue and walks closer to me.

His hand comes to caress my face and right there, i freeze at it — not able to do anything anymore

His hand comes to caress my face and right there, i freeze at it — not able to do anything anymore. He tilts my chin upwards and closes the gap between our lips.

I close my eyes and somehow, i feel something on my cheeks — my own tears.

Why am i even crying?

His other hand presses my back to bring me closer to him. But just when I am melting into the kiss, he pulls away abruptly.

"Sorry." He clears his throat, "I think you should go back."

And yes, i want to yell at him for just kissing me as he wants and telling me to leave. But again, i let him do that.

My eyes wander around the apartment — noticing the empty packets of cigarettes and beer cans on his coffee table.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yes" He answers and nods at the opened door.

I understand his gesture and step out of the apartment, turning around to say goodbye but i'm only faced with a closed door.

+

It's double update today again as well! ❤️

Don't forget to read the next chapter after this , 10% !