Chapter X

Jungkook quickly stood up and rushed to the door to check what was going on outside of his room and most likely on his ship.

Yeona stood up as well and went by his side trying to take a peek of what was happening outside.

As he looked outside, his eyes widened but his expression soon changed once a small smirk took over his lips.

He turned around and grabbed the sword that was lying on the wooden tiles and ran towards the door again. Before he could exit, he was stopped by a hand that was placed on his shoulder.

"Whats going on?" She asked curiously.

"We are under attack." He replied and opened the door aggressively, only to be stopped once again.

"Wait! I want to come! I can help." She said, wanting new adventures, craving the sound of metal brushing against each other, the angry groans of the Pirates once they were defeated and the ear piercing sound of bullets.

"You really think I'll trust you with a sword or any weapon at all outside of this room?"

"If I really wanted to escape, this wouldn't be the right time to do so anyway since I might get my ass killed." She replied and crossed her arms.

"No, and don't even dare to do something stupid that you will regret." He simply said and shut the door after himself.

---

Jungkook got out of the room and ran over to his crew.

"Captain! We're under attack by Pirate Kim Namjoon!" One of his fellow members shouted in stress and panic.

"No shit, Sherlock, I see that." Jungkook replied annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, here's the plan. Everyone will be divided into three teams. One take the swords, one take the guns, and the rest go downstairs for the bombs. Got it?!" Captain Jeon shouted over to the crowd of angry and stressed pirates.

After his plan all of them started obeying, some going downstairs and some staying up, preparing their swords and guns for a new battle.

And within a blink of an eye, both ships were a small distance away, ready to charge and kill. One second they were on their own ships, and the other they were on Jungkook's, already piercing each other's skin with their sharp swords and bullets.

Jungkook, of course, also fought back, dodging fists and swords with his own until his eyes caught a familiar figure with a sword in her hand, looking as beautiful but dangerous as ever.

Yeona.

---

Short chapter! I know! But the next one is going to be so exciting for me to write and for you to read!