Chapter XI

A Few Minutes Ago

Yeona sat on his bed and glared at the door until she realized that she didn't hear him locking the door.
Excitement instantly took over her and walked over to the door in a fast pace.

She gasped as the door opened the moment she turned the knob and chuckled. She quietly opened the door a little more, just enough space for her to sneak out of the room.

Her eyes scanned the ship. Angry and distracted pirates sending death glares at the ship in front of their own. The sound of bombs and bullets filling the atmosphere.

Right before her eyes dropped a sword and a bleeding body. She bent down and picked up the sword, ignoring the pirate that was bleeding to death.

Her lips curved up into a smirk once she spotted a male running towards her while having a sword in his grasp, ready to attack.

Present

Worry and anger rushed over Jungkook's body as he fixed his vision on Yeona but quickly averted his attention once he saw from the corner of his eyes a male sneaking up on him.

He quickly dodged the sharp weapon and sliced his own into the enemy's chest.

Meanwhile...

Yeona's sword made contact with the opponent's who had a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"I wasn't expecting a young lady on a ship with such a dangerous weapon." He spoke, a smirk replacing his grin.

She sarcastically chuckled and glared at the male, her sword making contact with the skin of his arm, making a cut in his flesh and earning a painful groan from him.

"Why? Because I'm a female it means that I don't have the strength to take down a pathetic pig such as you?" She snapped at him, making another cut but his time on his leg.

He groaned again, placing his hand on the bleeding injury which was more painful and wide on his leg than his arm. He gasped at the amount of blood that was now on his hand after removing his palm off of his leg.

"Oh now you're getting it." He smirked even wider, aiming his sword at her head but she quickly moved to the side and pierced her sharp sword into his neck.

He groaned and dropped his sword, his body falling on its knees and finally dropping down on the cold wooden tiles.

She bend down to his eye level and smirked at his weak state. "Pathetic and helpless" Yeona whispered, making the words pop out firmly and clearly.

She stood up and looked for another target but she felt a hand nudge her arm and turn her body around, making her upper body bump into a hard chest and her brown eyes meet the glare of his dark ones.

"I told you to stay inside!" Jungkook yelled through gritted teeth.

"And I told you that I wanted to help." She replied and yanked her arm out of his grip.

"If you don't go inside now I swe-" He got caught off the moment Yeona's eyes widened and she pushed Jungkook's shoulder down to make him duck and dodge the angered pirate who was about to stab him in the back.

Yeona turned her body around and faced the pirate while Jungkook took care of the one who was also about to attack, as well.

Yeona's body kept moving towards the pirate who held a bigger and sharper sword compared to hers. With a blink of an eye, her sword was knocked out of her hands and she as facing the enemy with no defense but her fists.

She gasped once the pirate snaked his arm around her waist, bringing her body closer to his.

"I think I'll take you with me." He smirked while his eyes wandered all over her figure.

She just smirked and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"I'll come with you," She stopped and looked at his expression. He was shocked, probably expecting her to accept the offer without him needing to kidnap her. "The day I take my last breath." She gave him one last innocent smile and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine.

He released his grip and bent down, dropping his sword and groaning in pain as he murmured a few curse words under his breathe.

She grabbed the sword that was once his and read the name carved in the handle of the weapon "Namjoon." She mumbled and looked over at him with wide eyes.

Just as she was about to end his life another pirate came running towards her and pushed her to the ground with his body on top of hers.

He held a sword which was supposed to meet with Yeona's neck but she was quick to react and stopped his sword with the one she had in her hands.

As their swords crashed together, they both pushed the sword to one another's body, but finally Yeona found enough strength to push his body off of hers.

The males body hit the ground and Yeona immediately stood up only to find herself trapped between the two pirates.

"Yoongi," Pirate Namjoon nodded towards the boy who was standing close by with his body and sword facing Yeona and nodded back to signal him that he was listening, not even taking his eyes off of the smirking Yeona's figure.

"Take her to my ship and lock her up." Namjoon ordered Yoongi, a smirk taking over his features.

---