Chapter XV

He leaned in, making their lips brush against each other. Both were tempted, they both felt something neither of them felt for anyone else but each other,

Lust.

She wanted to feel his touch. To feel his warmth that wrapped around her like a blanket while he wanted to hold her in his arms, never letting go of her and kiss her pink lips over and over again.

But as much as Yeona missed his calming touch, she would never forget the things he had done to her. She made a promise, a promise to break him, destroy him and leave him just they way he did to her.

She wanted to make him yearn for her, beg for her, cry for her and die for her.

To make him pick up the broken pieces of his heart after she'd leave him in the dark, completely shattered and lost.

But her mind now was completely blank as she started shaking under his touch. Their eyes boring into each other's, while silence washed over them.

Yeona ignored her feelings towards him, and tried to keep her mind off of the things she wanted. While Jungkook just wanted to kiss her already and feel the taste of her lips again.

"I'm going crazy." He whispered and brushed his lips against hers once again.

"You're killing me and you don't even see me bleeding." He whispered again and buried his head in the crook of her neck, placing small kisses.

"I think I'm losing my mind. Actually no- I lost my mind ever since you left me." He continued placing kisses. Her breath got heavier by each kiss and word. She felt as if her body melted under him.

She never felt so vulnerable around him or anyone before. She finally caught her breath and whispered "I'm not the one w-who l-left, it was y-you." She managed to choke out those words as she was still shaking.

"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry" he kept repeating the same words over and over again, still placing kisses on her neck and collarbone.

"Saying that won't turn back time and erase all your mistakes, Jungkook."

"You're making it sound like as if it's only my fault!" He pulled away from her neck but was still hovering above her, their faces close to each other, once again.

"You made me so obsessed with you! All your teasing and your smile making me want so much more. You made me go crazy."

"You made me this way." He whispered.

Flashback - 5 Years Ago

"Yeona, please. I don't see the problem here. I like you and you like me. Why can't we just be together?" He sighed as he looked at the girl who was standing by her closet, sorting out her clothes.