Chapter 3

Kim Taehyung POV

I woke up on something that felt like clouds. I sat up and see that I'm in a room I've never seen before. I get under the big blankie and try not to cry, I hear the door open making me peek out of the blankie to see a man that I seen before.

"Hey baby" the man said picking me up and placing on his hip.

I couldn't hold the tears in anymore so I let them fall down my cheeks. The man looked at me like he was scared, I started to try and get off him but he just held me tighter.

"Hey Hey baby shhhhh calm down I'm Yoongi remember Tae baby"

My eyes widened as I remembered him and Jinnie saved me and took me to their home.

"YOONIE HYUNG!" I yelled smiling widely.

"Glad to see you remember me" Yoonie said laughing.

"Well Tae baby I want to take you downstairs and meet my brothers" Yoonie said giving me upsies and taking me to the toilet room. My mouth opened very big cause the room was bigger than the room I was in at my house, thinking of my house I started thinking bout how mommy, daddy, and hyungie were very big meanies.

"Tae baby why are you crying" Yoonie said putting me next to the sink.

I started to get scared cause I didn't want any spankies.

"Please no spank Tae Tae. TaeTae be good boy pwomise" I said covering my face.

"I won't hurt you baby, I just wanna clean you up okay?" Yoonie hyung said moving my hands from my face.

"Otay" I said slowly calming down.

"Good now lets get you into a bubble bath" he said picking me up by my boys and puts me in a weird bowl thingy and filled it with water, he also puts this green stuff inside that made white grow out of the water.

"Oooohhhhh what that" I said poking the white stuff making it go bye-bye.

"These baby are bubbles they make you clean and are fun to play with.....see" Yoonie grabbed some 'bubbles' and blow them in the air making them fall down VERY slowly. I lifted my hand up and tried to grab he bubble but got sad when it went bye-bye in my hand. I slammed my hand down in the water making it go up really high then back down making me giggle.

'This is fun'

"Okay my little water splasher let's get a all cleaned up now that you've had your fun" Yoonie said grabbing a towel and putting some more green stuff making more bubbles. He rubbed the towel all over me making me a bubble man but he poured water on me making me whine cause all the bubbles are gone.

"There now your all squeaky clean" Yoonie said putting a big fluffy towel around me making me really toasty.

"YAY TaeTae clean." I said running out of the potty room.

" Taebaby let's get you in some clothes" Yoonie said going in his clothes room and getting a really big white shirt and some undies. He put the shirt and undies on me but they we too big. The clothes were warm and smelled like Yoonie.

"Yoonie hyung why smell wike you" I said sniffing his shirt super duper hard. The shirt smell good but makes me cough.

"That's because it's my shirt Taebaby." Yoonie said fixing my wet hair.

"YAY TAETAE GET TO WEAR YOONIE HYUNG SHIRT" I yelled running out the room and to the stairs.

"Taebaby don't run or you will get hurt" Yoonie hyung said running after me.

I stopped running cause I didn't want to get any spankies so I let Yoonie hyung pick me up and take me down the stairs.

'What if they no like a TaeTae'

'What if they no like TaeTae ears and tails'

'What if they throw TaeTae away too'

"Hey Taebaby don't worry okay. I'm sure they will love you and besides if they don't you still have me and Jinnie hyung okay" Yoonie hyung said rubbing my back making me feel a little bit better.

"Otay Yoonie hyung" I said putting my head in his neck.

"Taebaby you don't have to call me or anyone else hyung okay" Yoonie hy- I mean just Yoonie said.

"Otay" I said nibbling in his shirt

When we get downstairs I try and put my face more into Yoonie's neck and whined. Yoonie patted me on the head and took me to the eating room. I started to hear a lot of voices making my ears buzz, I had to hide them cause it was getting to noisy and scary.

'How may brothers does Yoonie have?'

Yoonie opened the door and the room was very pretty. I saw two people hitting each other, one with something like a box in his hand (a book), then another one just looking a the two boys fight. I looked the other way and say Jinnie wearing a dress over his clothes while making something that was smoking a little bit.

"Jinnie" I said making grabby hands for him.

The whole room went quiet as I was whining for Jinnie to hold me. I felt all Yoonie's brothers looking at me but I didn't care I just wanted Jinnie.

"Jinnie" I said whining louder and making my grabby hands bigger.

Jinnie turned around and took me from Yoonie.

"Hey baby boy" Jinnie said kissing my head right next to my hidden ears.

"What Jinnie doing" I asked looking at where Jinnie just was.

"Well baby boy I was cooking for my brothers" Jinnie said looking at his brothers.

"Jinnie cook fo brovers! TaeTae's mommy and daddy never cook for TaeTae! What cooking? Is fun? Why Jinnie weawing dwess?" I asked confused.

"We will talk about that later baby boy but let me introduce you to my brothers" Jinnie said sitting at the table with me in his lap.

"Intwoduce?" I said under my breath confused

I can't BELIVE that I already almost have 100 reads. I know other authors have like a thousand but this is my first fanfiction so this is really big for me, I was by to thank everyone who added this book to their library and if you voted for it. Heck even if you read the few chapters that I posted I want show my appreciation to everyone. Also if you see a mistake or a spot where you think I should write something different that will go better with the chapter (nothing major tho) than tell me.

THANKS AGAIN FIGHTING