chapter four

"umm iza?" a voice echoed in my ears. "iza!!?" making out with the man you dreamed, loved and fangirled about just gave me a second chance and passion about love. part of me didn't want this. i mean your life, every single details could be expose in seconds and it would just be a fairytale. i mean every women, girl's dreams of fairytale, but in reality do they want that??? i felt someone else hand grabbed mine and it wasn't tom, and mary snapped at me, "iza wtf. you won't believe who is here" i mumbled, "mary just go away" mary was annoyed and bitched out, "fucking justin is here" those words were haunting my memories. i pushed tom back, grabbed mary's hand and ran out to the back. "how the fuck is he out? how? i thought he was in prison for six years, not three years." my voice broke down. mary grabbed my hand and held me so i could cry on her shoulder. she replied calmly, "it's okay iza. we'll figure something out." "how the fuck you want to be calm. HOW!?!!? how can i just see his face again after what he did to me and himself!!!?"

Iza's Point of View
this the worst night ever. justin was the man of my life. our love wasn't a fairytale. we first met in 6th grade and never got into serious till 7th grade. justin and i had so much connections, we were that couple goals. we got engaged in our senior year until...i think i've said enough..

"you know what mary? we are going back. im not afraid, whether he served his time or what. im going back. i just made out with the man of my dream. i mean can you—" mary interrupted, "no iza. you cannot just do that." i was so furious of what she said, like i went to hell and i'm done with myself putting myself into hell because of something dumb. "mary, fuck you. support me because i'm pretty sure some women cannot do that." mary put her hands up and said, "okay, im sorry. i cannot see you hurt again emotionally and physically" so we entered back and tom was there just waiting. i would've thought he left since i'm pretty much kicked him and ran away. "iza, you're okay" i faked a smile and replied, "im great!"