One More Date

I woke up and rushed into the bathroom.

I had a date with Linnie today! I looked at the clock, 12:34PM. How did I oversleep so much?! I rushed to put on my clothes. I made sure everything was going right, did my business, and checked homework.

I did everything, but what was missing?

"Linnie-ah!" I shouted. I heard something fall and bang against the door. I saw Linnie crawl out of her room.

"Um, hey!" She said. I laughed at her as she quickly stood up. "Ready?" I nodded and held her hand. She blushed and kissed my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked along the pathway in the huge park. Linnie told me stories and would always make me laugh.

"Yah!" She said. She pointed to a duck. "I found you!"

I made a sad face. "Hey! Not funny!" I pouted and she hugged me.

"I'm sorry, oppa!" Linnie kissed my cheek and hugged me.

We saw a cute toddler pass by with his mother. He held onto Linnie's skirt, making it go down a little.

Damn it, Lin..

I hugged her from behind while she was still playing with the kid.

Laced underwear... Wait what?!

I kissed Linnie's shoulder after the boy left. "Yah.. Jungkook.." She said. She turned around and kissed me. I pulled her by her waist and our bodies were attached.

I began to kiss harder. She moaned once in a while.

I broke our kiss and laughed. "I love kissing you."

She smiled and slapped my shoulder. "Yahhh~ fuck you, Jungkook."

"Would you like to?" I smirked and she hit me again.

~~~~~~~Linnie POV~~~~~~~

We took a taxi back to Jungkook's house. The driver turned the corner.

Jungkook looked at me and smiled. "Linnie.." He began. "I think I lo--"