35

"Thank you, come again!" I say then slouch down in the chair.

"Have you been sleeping? You seem tired" Zico points out.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile as I look over at him.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Positive. Hey, what are you doing after work?" I ask, sitting up.

"Nothing really. Why?" He asks, looking over at me from the vinyl rack.

"Do you want to go to the movies with me? I bought tickets thinking I could go with Yoongi but then he got busy" I say.

"Well I wouldn't want it to go to waste" he says and I smile.

"Thanks" I say and he replies with a nod.

Work ends quickly and before I knew it we were heading to the movies.

"I've been wanting to see this movie for a long time. Thanks for coming with me" I say as we make our way to the theater the movie was in.

"No problem" he smiles.

We take our seats and wait for the movie to begin.

When it finally did I was super excited seeing as I had wanted to see this movie for the longest time.

Halfway through the movie I felt a hand nudge mine.

I look over at Zico who's looking at the screen so I don't question it and continue to watch the movie.

That was until I felt him actually grab my hand and intertwine our fingers.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I go to pull my hand away.

"I'm holding your hand" he says as if it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Okay but why?" I ask.

"I just felt like it" he says.

"You know I have a boyfriend" I say as I move my hand away.

"I know but-" he starts but I shake my head.

"Just forget about it. I will too" I say as I turn my attention back to the movie.

When the movie is over he drives me home and just as I'm about to get out of the car he stops me.

"About tonight" he starts but I stop him.

"It's fine. I'm already over it. Goodnight Zico, I'll see you Monday" I say then get out and head inside.

I let the dog out then fall back into the bed and let out a breath.

I was thinking about what had happened at the movies.

Why would he do that knowing damn well I was with Yoongi.

I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Shaking the thought I turn over in the bed and grab my phone.

There wasn't any texts from Yoongi but there was a notification from his official group twitter so I clicked on it only to see a picture of Jimin posing with the rest of the members behind him.

Instantly, I spot Yoongi.

He had headphones in and his head was stuffed inside the notebook, pencil in hand.

The last time I saw Yoongi was around a week ago but since I was so busy with work and he was too we hadn't really talked.

Of course I was sad about it but I was getting used to never seeing him and that's what was upsetting.

Yoongs crawled up into a ball by my head and I smiled and set my phone down.

In the end,

I only had the dog to cuddle.