Scene 2- It's a work of art!

(A/N:Don't own the picture, though I did crop it out. Am I the first person to make a Bendy and the Ink Machine like this... Like in FNIA style?)

(Third person P.O.V.)
It was one early morning, it was pouring rain outside... This should be interesting...

"Wake up, Michael!" Bendy said, sitting down on Michael's lap... But she immediately felt something when she did.

You know what morningwood is? It's what people are calling it nowadays. It's when a male has an erection in the morning due to something that happens... Forgot what it is. It's scientifically called "Nocturnal penile tumescence." Science, they have a term for everything.

"Ah~!" Bendy said, moaning as she felt Michael's penis push against her crotch. Michael's underwear is not very tight... So... That erection is very erect.

"What's wrong?" Alice said, hearing her moan.

"N-nothing." Bendy said, blushing a bit as she looked at Alice.

"Okay... Just making sure..." Alice said, a little suspicious.

"Just trying to w-wake him up..." Bendy said, rubbing her rear end all over Michael's penis.

"Stop!" Alice said, pulling Bendy off of Michael, noticing the "tent."

Alice slowly turned her head, looking at Bendy as she thought how stupid she is.

"What...? I tried." Bendy said, blushing in embarrassment.

"Didn't try that hard..." Alice said as she was on her knees.

Bendy, Alice, and Boris sat on their knees, looking at the erect penis like it was an award.

"I've never seen that before..." Boris said, staring at it.

"Really? Then I guess you get to be first..." Alice said, wanting to share her "award" with Boris.

"What?! Only Boris?" Bendy said, a little mad.

"You've had your turn, and plus... Boris is new to this." Alice said, smirking.

Alice slipped off Michael's underwear a little, revealing the erect penis to the three.

Boris grabbed his member, rubbing it on the side of her face... causing her to blush a lot.

"Just stick it in your mouth..." Alice said, smirking still.

Boris grabbed his member gently, ready to place it in her mouth...

"Ugh... What's going on?" Michael asked, waking up from his slumber.

Michael fully opened his eyes, noticing what was going on. Boris? The shy and quiet girl... Trying to perform oral sex?

"Boris?!" Michael said, not knowing what was going on.

Bendy, Boris, and Alice sat there in silence. Boris was super embarrassed... Like, really... really embarrassed.

"Y-Yes...?" Boris said, her voice a little shaky.

Alice couldn't help but feel bad... She just made the innocent girl get embarrassed. Bendy... Bendy is just laughing at Alice.

~five minutes later~

"So, you want me to go out there and get you girls something?" Michael asked, putting on his casual clothes. Can't really say its casual, I mean, he is wearing his military bomber jacket. What? You didn't know? Michael served in the military. Actually... he served in World War II.

Actually... World War II is still going on right now. What is Michael doing here...? Well, no one really knows but him. But it is pretty bizarre, due to his family lineage of serving wars to their full extent. His father and uncle served in World War I. He served in World War II... For a little.