6

Weeks Later
These past weeks have been the worst weeks of my life. I've been waking up with severe headaches and i've been throwing up. On the bright side, Lucas comes back today for good and i'm very excited. It's not 2:33 and his plane should be landing around 4 so i'll leave at 3 to go get him. He mailed all of his stuff to my apartment so it's already here.
4 O'Clock
I'm now at the airport waiting for lucas to come out. I'm so excited to see him even though i'm sick and look bummy but i'm pretty sure he won't mind.
I see Lucas walking towards me with his suitcase in his hand and i automatically get excited and run to hug him even though i saw him a few weeks ago.
"Hey baby." I say to him and he kisses me but i try to dodge the kiss because i'm sick.
"What's wrong?" He asks with confusion.
"I'm sick." I say to him. "But lets go i wanna go home." I state as we walk to my range rover and drive back to the house.
A Week Later
Im still throwing up everyday and i start to think something is really wrong with me. Lucas wasn't with me at the time but i head to the doctors.
Me: Baby i'm going to the doctors i don't feel good at all
Lucas: Oooooo iggght lmaoo😂😂😂
From that text i knew lucas was high and drunk. But i still went to the doctors.
At the doctors
"Porsha Wilkey." The nurse calls my name directing me to the doctors room.
"Hello Porsha. I'm doctor Spooney." The friendly doctor says. "From what i know, you've been experiencing stomach pains and headaches and vomiting? Is this correct?" Doctor Spooney states.
"Yes this is correct. This has been going on for weeks now." I state holding my head up in tiredness. "How's your sex life like? When is the last time you had sex?" The doctor asks. And at that very moment i know exactly whats wrong with me.