Chapter 3

"I still don't understand how you could lose (Y/n), the isle is dangerous who knows what might happen to her?!"

"Mal, don't worry, I'm sure she's fine" Evie tried to calm her.

"We're sorry okay?" Carlos said

"Let's search around one more time, if we can't find her then we'll continue tomorrow, it's getting dark and searching at night will be of no use, I'm sure she's smart enough to find a safe place." Jay said.

***

"Listen, I need your help." You said stuttering a little.

"Why would I help you? There are plenty of fish in the sea" Harry said waving his hook around.

"Plenty of fish indeed, yet you decided to hook me" you said unsure if this made any sense.

"You don't get to choose what fish you catch." He leaned against the table.

"We can leave the fishing discussion for next time, now please can you help me" You begged "if you help me then you won't ever see my face again, I promise."

"What do you want, your highness?" He sighed and put on a fake smile.

"So I came from Auradon, for like, a trip and lost the group, I tried to find them but no success, and I'm pretty sure they already went back."

"Bore-adon seems to not wanna leave this place alone don't they?" he interrupted you "what do you want me to do?" He said annoyed.

"I don't know...take me somewhere I could stay for the night? Mal's hideout maybe? You should know her I guess...anyways, we passed by it today but I still can't remember where it is."

He pushed himself away from the table and started walking toward the door.

"I assume that's a yes?" You rushed after him.

***

You were both silent, both feeling awkward. The cold was getting harder to handle so you decided to break the ice.

"Um.. I'm cold."

"Mm?" Harry looked at you.

"I'm cold?" you looked away and then back at him.

"Conceal it." He said carelessly.

"I tried, I can't anymore" You whined.

"I can make it hot for you" He smirked.

"Uh no thanks, forget asked" You looked away and crossed your arms and just walked forward not paying attention to him.

A few moments after he threw a blanket over your head. "What the-" You struggled to get it off of you "where did you get this?"

"I told you I'm going to-"

"Did you steal this?!" You cut him off and raised your voice.

"Do you want to warm up or should I just leave you here to freeze?" He put his hook under your chin and frowned.

"Sorry" You backed away "Thank you..."

Harry laughed at your terrified face "What's your name?" he randomly asked.

"(Y/n)."

He threw you a quick glance and then continued walking.

***

"When will we arrive? I swear the hideout can't be that far."

"We're nearly there."

You were now in front of two scary looking buildings and there was a thin path in between them "After you" Harry said and moved his hand toward it.

"Okay" You looked weird at him. You walked first and Harry behind you. At the end of the path there was a dark street, after you went out from between the buildings you noticed a creepy gang walking to you from the distance.

"H-Harry?"

"Oh what is it (Y/n) do the boys scare you?" He said with a childish voice and made a sad puppy face.

You squeezed the blanket around you ignoring his comment.

"No worry they won't touch you" He put his arm around you and gave them a threatening look. They backed off at the sight of Harry but kept their eyes on you as you two passed by them.

After that you pushed Harry away awkwardly. It was nice of him to walk you through them but you weren't okay with him walking you to such unsafe places.

"You're welcome" He said amused with a pitched voice.

"Where in the world are we?" You walked forward and heard the noise of the waves hitting the rocks.

There is no way this was the hideout, you went closer to the sound and saw that you are at the edge of the isle, only an old broken fence between you and the dale to the ocean.

"Harry this is not the hideout, where the hell did you bring me?" you said angrily.

"Well I don't knooow" He said with a devilish smile.

"Wait a second" You squinted your eyes "Harry, oh my God is that the Auradon limo?!"

----------

Thank you for reading ♥