13.Do I want to be free of you?

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I......You know.... I just wanted to be here" Liam said scratching his ear awkwardly "Where else can I go?" he shrugged looking around.

"Its six in the morning" I gave him an pointed look.

"Well, yeah" he gave a nervous laugh "But you are out and running" he said

"Right" I gave up "It's good that you're here. I had the night to think things over" I was looking everywhere but him "So why don't you follow me. We need to set some ground rules" He chuckled "You are laughing at me?"

"I'm sorry" covering up his grin with a cough "it's just that you've been bossing me around since yesterday"

"Oh" I was startled "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just the way I am. I'll be careful" I started walking away as fast as I could

"It's ok...... I guess?" He replied awkwardly. Was that a question?

I took him to the park that we often take Dan to. It'll be crowded. Good.

"There are a few things I want to clarify" I said sitting under a tree, he copied "Now that you already know Dan. I can't undo that"

He nodded, looking around.

"Did you tell everyone back home about Dan or was it just your family?"

He looked at me with a know-it-all smile "Whatever you're thinking isn't going to work"

"How do you know what I'm thinking?"

"Common sense" he shrugged "I heard about Daniel when Evan was showing him off at the pack house. My wolf reacted" I closed my eyes in frustration "There will be rumors. And neither I nor my family will make it subtle when around him. So really, there is no point hiding. Plus he's the future alpha of the pack. What are you even thinking?"

I held my head in frustration "We are not going back"

"Yes? And you're going to raise an alpha blood as an omega? Is that what your plan is?" he looked at me like I was the stupidest person in the world "Why would you do that to your own child? You think it'll be easy for him?"

"I'll do what I see fit for my child" I was suddenly very angry "If I want to raise him without a pack I'll do that too. If I feel, a decade later that he's suffering then I may decide to go back 'for him'. The key point being, I will be the one making the decision" I was trying to keep it down with the amount of people around us.

"Let's not talk about that right now" he looked away uninterested "you're worked up" yeah and the sun rises in the east. He had no idea how much his nonchalance infuriated me. He looked like he was talking about the weather.

I took deep breathes trying to get back to my senses.

"Did you tell them about us?"

"Won't they automatically know that when they know about Daniel? *face-palm*

"I mean about me being your mate?" 'He's your Alpha' I kept reminding myself. God, had he been Evan or Ray or anyone else, I would have kicked him out of sight.

He furrowed his brows together. He was thinking. What's there to think so much?

"Did I? I don't remember mentioning the word. I might have" he nodded to himself "Do I need to voice it out? Isn't it given?"

"No, its not." I controlled myself "Please think harder. Did you? Or did you not mention the word 'mate'"

"I don't think so." he said after a while