Chapter Five

Isabella's Point of View
I was quite surprised that Tom knew my name, probably back pre college summer when Mary and I made a fan account. Haha. Those days. Tom, Mary, Ethan and I for some reason all were just chilling in the back, spying on Justin. Justin was muscular, rough looking, and had a sleeve tattoo on his left arm. I spotted a tattoo from a distance, a very specific one..it was a tattoo that said, 'ughie'. We had a lot weird words but it meant everything in every way.

"Okay this is so childish! What are we? In high school??" I laughed.
Mary chuckled and said, "Well this was kinda fun to spy on someone we all hate. I mean expect for Tom. No offense, Tom"
"Haha, none taken." Tom scratched the back his neck and smiled at me.
"Babe, let's go home. I got something special planned for you" Ethan smirked at Mary. Oh here it is again lovey dovey couples!

Mary and Ethan left to go to his apartment. Tom and Iza are alone in the back still spying on Justin.

Tom took my hand and said, "Isabella, I'm not sure why or what we are looking at but I really want to get to know you. So can I take you out on a date, darling?" I giggled, and my mind said, holy shit the way he called me darling shook me. "Of course." I blushed. Tom and I were walking out in the front and of course we were stopped by Justin. How could he ever forget me, haha right! "Sweetheart, I've missed you!" Justin right on spotted something was up and immediately looked at Tom's hand holding mine. Furiously Justin was and raised his brow, "Um who the fuck is he?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Leave me the fuck alone or I'll call the cops on you." I grabbed Tom and pushed Justin out of the way..but before I could exit, Justin with force grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear and said, "You might want to be careful, love." I let go of Tom and whispered into Justin's ear and said, "Or what. I think you might want to be careful."

Tom's Point of View
Justin would always talk about Iza, and his descriptions about her were absolutely true. Her eyes were fierce, her body is confidently, she is amazingly beautiful. I can't fall her, I really cannot.

Isabella's Point of View
As we were walking out, I turned around and caught a glimpse of Justin and Tom giving signals to each other. Wait do they know each other?? How? No..I'm just being paranoid because the fact that Justin, god knows how long he has been released. The fact I saw Justin while with another man scares me, I'm afraid to go through hell again, just not again, not ever.

"Seafood?"
"Wait, what?" I shrugged
"You like seafood?" Tom repeated
"Oh my gosh, no I don't like, I love!!" I chuckled
"I see we are starting in the right foot already" Tom smiled and blushed

Tom and Iza entered in a seafood restaurant, Osaka Japanese Bistro.

"Hello, welcome to Osaka. How many?" A hostess asked kindly.
Tom interrupted me and flirted, "Just the two of us, darling." Oh? I thought to myself, I guess Tom calls every women darling. I shouldn't be mad, he's a freaking celebrity.
"Right this—" Tom interrupted the hostess and said, "Make sure we could have some privacy" Tom winked and turned around, gently grabbed my hand, and said, "are you alright?" As much I wanted to be with Tom, my gut was telling me, you cannot give up your love life for a celebrity you were once fangirling about. I'm already on my second year of medical school. Maybe I'm just exaggerating about everything in life. I think I'll do a trick of mine, playing hard to get. We all know men hate women who play hard to get. I guess we'll see. "Isabella??" "Oh right, sorry. I'm good." I faked a smile.

Tom and Iza are enjoying themselves, laughing, talking nonsenses. Tom realizes they're the only customer there.

"Tom?" Iza waves at him.
"Yes. Umm I think it time to go home?" They both looked around and laughed loudly as if they were having the life of a party.
"Thank you for this. I mean I'm not sure how we are here. I mean you're a actor...and I'm just an ordinary women who trying to be an anesthesiologist"
"Life is full of surprises." He got up and said again, "I'll walk you home."
"Um no, its okay. Just thank you again." I smiled and walked away.

Iza walked away hoping to have Tom out of her sight. A block close to her and Mary's apartment, she spotted someone in dark hoodie sitting down on the fire escape. Iza tries to avoid someone on the fire escape but at the same time she realizes that her only way of sneaking in.

"I need a place to crash, Iza."
"And explain why should I care?"
"Because I really need a place to stay. I know you can't trust me to be around you or be in the same space as you but please you're the only one."
"Fine, you're gone by Friday. And Justin I'm going to need an explanation about everything."
"Okay you got it.."

Justin and Iza walk up on the fire escape and enter into Iza's bedroom.

"Umm what is Justin doing here??" Mary raised her brow and asked suspiciously.
"Well he need a place and he will be giving us an explanation by the end of the week.." i rolled my eyes at Mary.

Iza unfold the couch to make a bed for Justin. Justin walked out of the bathroom shirtless. Iza secretly looks at Justin abs and his left sleeve arm.

"Enjoying the view, sweetheart..?"
"Umm..goodnight.." Iza ran to her room and bit her lips..

Are my feelings rising??