Part 5B

FLASHBACK

Arnav filled case against Lavanya and with the evidence he had she is going to be punished at least for 2 years imprisonment. When told everything to his FIL that man got socked hearing his elder daughter evilness in all this he didn't realised when he spill bean regarding Khushi being against of the marriage and she said yes coming in words of Lavanya. He was very hurt knowing Khushi didn't wanted to marry him in fact she didn't have any marriage plan 5-6 years. She wanted to study make her carrier he felt guilty for becoming reason behind her broken dreams. In their nearly 2 years of marriage he never tried to understand to Khushi he was sad that Khushi didn't find it important to share her dreams may be she was never in this marriage... may be for their relation was just compromise. But it's his mistake also that he never tried to understand his wife ... he was so happy for getting his love as his life partner that he forgot to understand her feelings... he never triedto understand what she wished ... what she want from life. He was feeling like selfish man who trapped a innocent girl in web of his love and then destroyed every dreams. He was sitting drunk in his room celebrating his failure as lover... as husband when Nani entered in she saw her Grandson miserable condition and tears started falling from old eyes. She knew somewhere even she is responsible for her children ruined life. Being a elder she had responsibility but she was too ignorant from her dream world to realize a witch destroyed happy world of her Grandson and grand DIL and in all this her Mushkan is suffering even after having dotting parents she is void of their love.

"Chhote" said Nani slowly.

"Nani... aap..." said Arnav trying to set his hair to became presentable. (Nani you)

"Chhote... aap baithiye humare paas... ayien bitwan" said Nani and placed his head in her laps. Getting mother warmth hot tears started coming from his eyes.  (Come here... sit with me)

"Chhotte... bus kijiye... bus bitiwa... aap kahe to hum chalet hai Khushi bitiya ke paas ... hum unse baat karenge ... hum unhe sari sachai bata denge... uke baat wo sab bhul ke tumre paas aajayengi aur humara pariwaar fir se pura ho jayega" said Nani while wiping patting his head to make him calm. (Chotte calm down... its enough... if you wish then we can go to Khushi and tell her whole truth after that everything will be fine we all will be together)

Hearing his Nani thought Arnav sat properly on bed. Yes he is drunk but not that bad to didn't realise difference between right and wrong and he knows what he had decided is right thing to do. He need to this for Khushi well honestly he is doing this for himself because for him Khushi happiness means more than his. He don't want to be reason for her one more broken dream. He knew she must be hurting by this separation but she is moving on bravely. She had taken enrolment in Master course of Law. She is again trying to start of life freshly and this time he is not going to become hurdle in her life and for that he need to stop his Nani from telling truth. He knows she hates him and he is ready to live with her hatred if its going to help her in fulfilling her dreams. With that he told everything to Nani... she was not agree with his plan initially but then he made her understand.

"Chhote... hum ye sab thik nhi lag rha ... par apke liye hum Khushi bitya se kuch nhi kahenge" said Nani not happy with her grandson decision. (Arnav... I don't find this right ... but for you I'll not tell anything to Khushi Bitiya)

He hugged her tightly. He don't want to say anything anymore he knew why he took this decision and he is totally happy with it. Its not like he is giving upon his and Khushi relation no never... he just want her to achieve her dreams and become what she want to be in her life after that he will leave no stone un turned to win his love... his wife... his life back  but till then he need to live with her hatred because its helping her to do best. Once she will come to know truth she will feel guilty which he don't wish. He want her happiness because she is his happiness.

Days, Month, Years started passing and its been 5 years of their separation  many thing.  After his breakdown in front of Nani he left India and went London to set new AR Plan he took Nani with him. He had kept tab on Khushi and Mushkaan even Nani used to converse them regularly. Sometime was hard for him to live with pain of separation. He used to cried for Khushi and Mushkaan every night but not let himself to fall weak. Slowly Nani started falling week and they and they decided to return India as Nani wanted to take her last breath in her country. After 3 month of his return he lost his Nani after which he started feeling lonely and finally shifted to Mumbai to win his family back. He didn't let anyone inform Khushi about his Nani dismissal because he didn't want her to feel guilty for anything. In these years Khushi had completed her Master and even Internship ans today she is one of the  young successful lawyer of country.  She had became very busy and in this one year even after his lots of effort he didn't get chance to meet her personally. When ever he go to her place meet Mushkan she was never present. In this period he tried everything  to meet her and clear their misunderstanding but this long separation had build a big wall between them which was hard to remove. Finally after lots of stalking and begging they are here sitting together in this restaurant. Hope this time he is able to sort everything this is his final chance which he is not going to lose at any chance.

************

Leaving Delhi Khushi came to Mumbai at her Buaji Minakshi Garg place. Minakshi and her husband Sunil is very sweet and loving couple they had love marriage. They don't have any child even after 21 year of their marriage, Sunil family wanted him to remarry but he refused them and broking all the tie he started his life with Minakshi in Mumbai away from his and her family. Sunil is principal in Convent school while Minakshi works as consultant. When her brother told her about Khushi problem she felt very bad for the girl and somewhere she blame Shradha her greed for fame had spoiled her both daughter life, she always gave Lavanya extra liberty which made her irresponsible as if spoiling one daughter life was not enough she married Khushi knowing very well that she wants to complete her studies but when she met Arnav she was happy as the boy was head over heel in love with her niece. Everything was fine then this news she was not understanding how to react and decided to contact Khushi, on call Khushi didn't told her anything except she wants to start her life again away from all the mess. As Khushi aunt she didn't wanted her to move out of her marriage but being a woman she knew how hard it is to live with man who had betrayed you. When Khushi told her about leaving Delhi she asked her to come Mumbai so accepting idea Khushi came here.

Khushi wanted to work as she didn't wanted to burden Buaji but Minakshi and Sunil prohibited her to work till Mushkaan become comfortable. After 6 month Khushi took admission in Mumbai famous Law collage and in two years she completed her master. Once she got her degree she started her training  under a very famous lawyer and then in 2 years she started doing her individual. She won few big cases which made her renown. If professionally she was getting settled then personally she was losing herself. In 4 years Arnav never tried to reconcile with them. Nani was in touch but slowly even she stopped to contact she tried to call but either she was busy or not available. With time she was getting more bitter with life when Lavanya called her its been 3 year nearly and she never accepted her to call but what she told her was totally shocking. Lavanya told her that Arnav sent her jail making fake charges and spoiled her 2 years and once she was out he had destroyed her modelling carrier using his influence today she had nothing her parents are not supporting her. Lavanya cursed her said many thing but for a change it doesn't affect het even for a second she didn't felt bad for her and that moment she smiled ... feeling satisfied that girl who was responsible for her destruction finally got her punishment. She didn't felt pity on her neither felt bad for her because she knows that LAVANYA deserves that... she deserve all this after destroying a happy family. After that day she tried forget her past completely as person who responsible her broken life is getting punishment well its not enough but still she don't want to waste her moment thinking about her. Now after 4 year he came back in her life she is so angry on him for forgetting her never trying to justify as if she was not important for him. His arrival had opened her old wounds. She knew when he came to meet Mushkan, when he followed her. But its enough now ENOUGH they need to end this and she is here for that only. 

FLASHBACK END

NOTE

Thanks for the all VOTES and COMMENTS guys hope you all like this part Plz plz let me know your views.

Silent Readers Plz VOTE at least.