Please request, important notice and 1K!!

Hello! Sorry that this isn’t another imagine, but I decided that I needed to write something really, really important about requesting imagines.

Now I really encourage you to request your imagines, because it it a great way for you to feel more connected with the story and to make it more personal, AND I love it because it gives me motivation to write something.

But in saying that, I have realised something. When you request something in the comments section, it often gets lost and I will forget to create it for you.

So, if you want a better chance of getting your imagines written, please, please inbox them to me. Then it’s easy for me to get to, and more of a priority to be written.

I really like getting nice messages from you guys, and you are all obviously enjoying reading my little imagines. I hope to keep posting, but I’m a little slow and anyone who knows me from MGA (my other big time story) knows that I SUCK with staying on an updating schedule. In fact I haven’t updated any of my other stories in months… :\ sorry about that MGA fans…

SO now for the main thing

I WANT IDEAS! Please please send me ideas, and just for this chapter, part thingy whatever you want to call it, comment ideas down below! I want to write more, since I go back to school in two days, and I really want to give you guys as many imagines as possible, as a thank you for… 1 K READS!!!

OMG THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL TO ME YOU GUYS DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!! This makes my little imagines, the most popular Thomas Sangster Fanfiion categorised piece on the site!! I just.. I can’t.. espically since this book is the second piece of Fanfiction for him on this site... THE SECOND! oh my god.. imagine after the maze runner when there are like hundreds of fanfictions about him... and mine is the second.. i feel so lucky...

(I seriously cried… ) (…not even kidding…)

I love you guys so so much, and I really want to give something back to you. so I will try to post another imagine TODAY for you all. It might not be any good.. but it’ll be something?

I love you guys again.. I just.. oh my god.

<3 xx

-Amber

(and remember, thomas loves you )