The Imperal march pt.2

(Matilda's POV)

The hotel lobby is absolutely crowded there are tons of Cosplayers. Scott and Chase trial a few steps behind Megan and I. "Hey girls come over here." Scott says pulling Megan and I aside. "You girls can have free range just make sure you keeps your phones on, take lots of selfies, and meet me in the cafeteria at noon. Got it?" 

"Yes uncle" Megan replies, "see you later."

"See you soon Scott." I say waving over my shoulder Megan and I immediately head towards the Marvel section. I but I key chain version of captain Americas shield, and Loki's helmet. There's a photo booth that makes you look like your in the battle of New York. Megan and I run around taking selfies, on order of Scott and we run into a few people who want our pictures and autographs. Megan meets up with a friend named Amber, shes sweet. We walk and talk and joke around. We completely lose track of time.

"Oh my god Megan we have to go find Scott! It's 12:09."

"Jeez Mal I don't think I'll care that much. Don't be so uptight, pffft Canadians" I spin on my heel and put my hands on my hips.

"You have a problem with my nationality?"

"No!" Scott puts his hand to his chest like he's been shot "there is nothing wrong with Canadians they are very polite."

"Stereotypical Americans."

"Is that how it's gonna be now?!"

"By jolly good governor!" I say in my best British accent "I think you've cracked the code!" Scott snorts and pulls me into a side hug.

"Let's go get some food, and then we can find your dad's later"

"Okay! Chase you want a piggy back ride?"

Chase jumps up in the air "yes!" He cheers Scott takes my backpack and Chase hops onto my back. Amber eats lunch with us she cracks jokes the whole time. After lunch Amber has to leave, which makes me sad. But she promises to call, when she gets the chance. For the rest of the day Megan, Scott, Chase, and I run around and look at all of the different merchandise, and costumes. At around 4 we had to back to the dressing rooms.

When I walked in the room Tom was blond again. Ms. Edwards was helping him take off his make up, after words she packed up my costume and handed it to me. "Did you have fun today?"

"Yes ma'am, thank you again for the awesome costume." I say with a smile, she pulls me into a bone crushing bear hug. Tom, Megan, Chase, Chris, Scott, and all go out for dinner! And the Megan and Chase come back to the hotel to come swimming with me. It's fun especially when Scott pushed Chris into the pool. After the Evans leave I pack my suit case. Because tomorrow we fly back to London (we don't have time between my dads filming and my audition to go see Nick and Indigo). Which makes me sad and excited at the same time. But I'm going home with a dad so that's even better.

A/n

I'm so sorry for the lame chapter. Vote comment and rock on.

Xx