Confessions (Jin perspective)

(Before Jungkook caught Jin and Namjoon kissing)

Jin POV

There was a knock on the door. I put my cup of coffee down and answered it quickly. "Hey hyung," Namjoon smiled. I smiled back, "Hey Joon-ah. What are you doing here?" He scratched the back of his head nervously, "Um, you know.. Just was in the neighborhood and I thought I'd say hi." I nodded, "How rude am I? Come in, we should talk. We haven't really talked in a while."

I stepped back and let him walk in. After he walked in I locked the door and followed him. He sat on the couch in the living room and I sat beside him. I eased myself against the couch and put my feet in his lap. I put a bit of a strain on my back, but it wasn't too bad. "How have you been hyung," Namjoon asked putting his hand on my ankle. I smiled, "Not horrible. The medicine makes me drowsy sometimes, but that's okay. I've been doing things on my own so I can't really complain."

He nodded but frowned, "Hyung I'm so, so sorry." I shook my head, "Its nothing to worry about babe. It wasn't your fault." I hoped that he didn't hear the "babe" part, but the way he tensed told me that he did. "Babe," He smirked, showing one of his dimples. I hit his shoulder playfully, which put a little more strain on my back. I winced and shifted a little. "Be careful," Namjoon mumbled quietly.

I rolled my eyes, "Sure daddy, anything else you want me to do?" He lifted his eyebrows, "Daddy? You went from babe to daddy in all of two seconds, anything you want to tell me?" I shrugged my shoulders, trying to play it off. He changed the subject, "Shouldn't you be resting?" I frowned, "I am resting. I haven't been to work in a month and I haven't really stressed myself." He shook his head, "No, you know what I mean. You should be laying down or at least curled up on a couch with a drink, watching TV."

I joked, "I could if you weren't here." He nodded and made an attempt to get up. "I'll leave then." I grabbed his hand, "I didn't mean that. Sit back down. It actually makes me relax with you here." He smiled and sat back on the couch. He pulled my feet back into my lap and started to massage them.

"Wow," I mumbled. Namjoon looked up and frowned, "What?" I smiled, "Its like we're already married now. Look at us, you rubbing my feet. Me telling you about how I feel, we might as well put a ring on each other's fingers." He whispered, "I will if you want me to." I smiled at the joke, but it pulled at my heart.

I sighed, "Damn it, Joon." He looked at me shocked, "What happened? What did I do?" I pulled my feet out of his lap and got up slowly. "Why do you think its fun to play with my heart? Am I a game you think you can play because I can assure you its not," I said with tears in my eyes. I sucked my lip in and bite on it roughly. Namjoon pulled me back down on the couch gingerly. "What makes you think that I'm playing with you? You're the one that's playing with me. The way you lick your lips so seductively, the way you make those sinful sounds with your mouth when eating. The way you dress like you expect every eye to be on you when you walk into a building. It frustrates me to no end how you are so innocent and yet so sinful," He huffed pulling his hair.

"Fuck it," I mumbled and placed my lips onto Namjoon's. He was surprised, I could tell from the way he gasped. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and tasted him. He tasted sweet almost like candy, but bitter like coffee. I pulled away, "Did you coffee before you got here?" He nodded, "How'd you know?" I smirked, "I tasted it." Before I get the sentence out of my mouth good he pulled me back.

I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, pulling him further into me. This was something that I have wanted for the longest and I finally got it. I kissed him as though I would never see him again or as though he would vanish.

Claps sounded through the living room, scaring me and Namjoon. We pulled apart from each other quickly and I looked up to see Jungkook standing in the doorway clapping. "What are you doing here," I asked breathlessly. "I needed to talk to you, but I just got a lot more than what I wanted. Can I just say that after the accident that I bet that you guys would date? Yoongi hyung owes me some money," Jungkook smirked.

Namjoon blushed, "Hey Kook." Jungkook smiled, "Hey hyung. You have fun playing tonsil hockey with Jin hyung?" Namjoon didn't reply, he just kissed me and mumbled a goodbye. I was shocked, but I got myself together. I fixed myself up and patted on the part of the couch beside me. "Let me guess what this is about. Taehyung's not here so I can guess we're talking about him behind his back," I sighed. I knew where this was going. Hell I expected it, I just didn't know he would come to me this fast.

The more he talked, the angrier I got. The bastard that he called a stepfather touched him like he was a sex toy. The reason these couple of months were horrible for Tae was because these were the months that his stepfather was back from traveling. As much as it made me seem like I was Tae's parent, he is like my baby. It pisses me off to no end to think about that son of a bitch touching him with no regard for Tae saying no.

I wanted to tell Jungkook that Tae had been molested as a child, but I knew that it wasn't my story to tell. "What the hell is happening," Jungkook huffed. I looked him in his eyes, I could see the frustation and worry for Tae in them. They looked like what mine probably look like. "Its not what's happening, but what has happened." If only he knew, if only he knew.

This was Jin point of view, I hope it was okay. If you can't tell I get lazy and couldn't be bothered to retype all of that. I'm sorry, I'll do better. Love you all. Have a good day/night. PEACE!!