An Imagine by my friend, DistantSands8 - Meeting my parents

Hey everyone! this is an imagine sent to me by @DistantSands8, she wrote it all, every single last bit of it, she just asked me to post it! so, if you like it, make sure to go to her message board and leave her lovely messages and thank you's from my Lovely Thomas Lovers. 

Thank you so much for 1k! i know i said it in my request for ideas, but seriously i am so happy. 

Thank you!! <3 

xx <3

-Amber

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

here it goes, Meeting my parents, by DistantSands8

“Thomas, I swear, it’ll be fine.” You looked at your boyfriend of six months, who had his eyes closed and was inhaling deeply. “Have you ever known me to be wrong?”

He looked at you with huge brown eyes. “Y/N, this is different. I’m meeting your parents.”

You gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. “We’re here. Just breathe, be yourself…all that stuff.”

The two of you got out of the car and walked to the front door of your parents’ house. You could hear Thomas’s shallow breathing. You knocked.

Immediately, your mother answered the door. “Y/N! I’m so glad to see you!” She took you into a hug. “Come in, dinner’s almost ready.”

Thomas squeezed his eyes shut as you led him through the threshold of the door.

“Mom, this is Thomas,” you said. You could feel a terrible scowl being directed toward you, but perhaps it was just your imagination. They shook hands.

“Y/N, is that you?” your father’s voice called.

“Yeah, it’s me.”

He came into view. “And you must be Thomas!” They too shook hands.

“Well, come on, dinner’s ready,” your mother said.

Your parents sensed Thomas’s nervousness, and made him feel at ease. Soon, he was spilling anecdotes from his times on set. They were humorous stories, and you all enjoyed them. Your parents told about their jobs, and everyone listened politely. There were many a “Remember that time…” and “A couple years ago…”.

After dinner, the four of you sat around the fireplace, talking. Bowls of ice cream were passed around, giving you more opportunity to talk.

“It was interesting, really, because I’d never been to New Orleans.” Thomas spoke of an excursion to the city during filming of The Maze Runner. “It was a beautiful city. I’d love to go back.”

You noticed how your parents looked at him. Fond smiles were on their faces, their eyes soft.

“Maybe we’ll all go one day,” your father said.

“Really?” Thomas asked in disbelief.

“Sure, why not?”

“That’d be nice. Thank you.”

You thought how nice that would be, a big vacation together.

About an hour later, it was time to leave. You kissed your parents goodbye as Thomas shook hands with them. The two of you went onto your porch alone.

“You were right,” he admitted. “There was nothing to be nervous about.”

_____________________________________

isn't she awesome? it's such a short, sweet imagine that gives you those warm and fuzzies. i love it. 

Please leave her lovely messages on her message board, Thanking her for her imagine. or comment them below! 

xx <3

don' forget to inbox me your ideas!