- 40 -

"Finally!" shouted H when the bombs stopped coming their way.

Suga quickly looked around and engaged the situation they were in. They were still surrounded by a thick fog but Suga could clearly sense that there were a lot of pawns around them. They needed to escape now, they could be striking from anywhere.

Now that they were not occupied with the bombs, they could easily fight back now.

"P, go ahead and help R," he instructed while hurrying to go over where Taehyung and Jimin were nursing Jungkook whose breathing had gotten more ragged. Suga pursed his lips at the scene.

A was handling W well, but he knew that the female agent would need help soon, so he needed to do everything as fast as possible. "Jungkook, don't fall asleep, hear that? Don't fall asleep at all," Suga sternly said to Jungkook who had his eyes hooded. His wound already had a cloth wrapped around it to stop the bleeding, which was good. The agent was glad that Jimin and Taehyung knew how to do that.

Taehyung looked calm and composed but his trembling hands begged to differ. Taehyung simply had his head down and was whispering things to Jungkook's ears, probably that's the reason why the youngest had a small smile on his lips. The boy was doing a good job at keeping Jungkook awake, but time was running out now and they needed to have Jungkook inside the van.

Jimin, on the other hand, had tears streaming down his face. He looked like he was miserable and frustrated at the same time. He looked helpless and Suga hated it. Why did this have to happen?

Right now, Peach and R were handling T, the sharp dagger clutched carefully on one of P's hand and ready to strike once he got the right chance. H, who had just finished checking for any other bomb that they might have missed, came forward in haste. He swallowed heavily as he took in the sight in front of him.

"H, bring them to the van. Now."

Hope nodded stiffly as he leaned down to help in hoisting up Jungkook's weak body. As they were moving forward where the van was, Suga took a single glance at W who was busy trying to land a punch at A. W was the fastest, and A was now having a hard time keeping up.

The thing about stupid people was that when they already have the victory that they always wanted, they would be too blinded by it.

And so, Suga knew that the exact moment W smiled, knowing that he was about to do a critical attack to a struggling A, his guard was let down.

Suga raised his hand and fired a shot.

The hungry old man who had missed Suga's action, too busy concentrating at his apparent win, shouted in pain as the bullet went through his neck. That was the real critical hit. And then while he's too busy getting shocked by the sudden pain, Suga pulled the trigger again and there went the bullet through his foot. W's body automatically fell as his balance went out the window when his foot was shot.

A blinked, then having processed what just happened, gave a strong kick at W's limp form and then ran directly to where H was helping Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin reach the van.

The fog had slowly dissipated now. Which was not that good, because the pawns that had just arrived were now able to see them and were coming their way, a few of them pulling out their guns. Damn shit.

As fast as he could, Suga fired shot after shot at anyone who dared to raise a gun. He heard T screaming miserably which meant R and P finally succeeded in defeating the agent. Good, he needed some help here.

"P, bring them to the van, I'll help Suga!" H shouted, knowing that he could lend so much help with his own grenades and devices that could kill a bunch compared to P's daggers and shuriken. P nodded his head and together with R, went to substitute H's position. Soon, Hope was standing a few meters away from Suga and was taking care of the pawns from the other side.

Suga was in the middle of reloading his gun when suddenly, a loud explosion was heard near him. When he looked at where H was, the agent was already crippled to the ground, clutching his arm which was bleeding.

U appeared with a maniacal laugh, about to throw another bomb at H's way.

Suga fired a shot at the bomb before it landed on H.

More pawns were coming and they have freaking weapons with them. The others were just halfway to the van and Suga couldn't afford to stop shooting the pawns that were about to pull their triggers. But at the same time, he needed to help Hoseok.

U was about to step on H but Hope was faster, rolling over and directing his shoe at U. H's shoe sprayed some kind of shit that Suga had no idea of, making U shout in pain and cover his eyes. H used the time to stand up quickly despite his struggle. U recovered fast though and tackled H back to the ground.

Hope was clearly in pain, his left arm bleeding more and more now. U was on top of him and was strangling him to death. Suga was already counting the number of nanoseconds it would take to shoot U while at the same time not missing any pawn who was about to fire a shot from the lame pistol.

From Suga's peripheral view, he could see P's dilemma. He wanted to help H but Jungkook was currently leaning unto him and he could not just leave Taehyung and Jimin. Out of the blue, R separated from the group and ran towards H, his hand quickly finding purchase on U's hair as he pulled the man away from H.

"I'll kill you, you traitor!" U shouted when his eyes landed on the man who suddenly intervened. He started attacking R who was clearly having a hard time parrying the attacks because all of U's attacks were exploding. The last explosive almost landed squarely on his feet and R was now limping, his smartness and good at thinking fast the only thing that were keeping him alive right now and not toasted to death.

Just as R rolled over in the effort to dodge another incoming attack, H threw one of his frisbee at the direction U. U was fast enough to move aside, laughing maniacally again as he insulted H for being stupid. The discreet smirk on R's lips were obvious to Suga's peripheral vision as he watched R running away to distract U and make the annoying agent fish out another bomb to throw at him.

He was making himself as a bait.

Now, the thing about frisbees was that they turn back to their direction if they missed the target.

They were frisbees after all.

The frisbee went back, following it's circular path, and hit U squarely at the head.

It exploded.

A bloody intestine landed on Suga's clean shoes.

Ugh.

So far, Suga managed to defeat all of the pawns without him needing to do anything more than to raise his hand and pull the trigger. None of them got close enough and none of them had the chance to even lift a gun. There were still a lot though.

"H, give me a lot of those awesome frisbees of yours!" Suga shouted, kicking away the intestine.

More than anyone in the organization, Suga had the best precision. And if Suga wanted to throw the frisbees at the right angle and right timing to finish off the remaining pawns that were coming their way, Suga could do it with no sweat.

And so he did.

"Come on!" R shouted, H already supported against him as they walked towards where the white van was effectively hidden. Suga followed them, but walked in a backward motion to ensure that there would be no more surprises the moment he turned his back.

He was the last one to ride the van.

He was also the one who started the engine and stepped on the pedal to drive.

========
OMG! Advanced Happy Birthday to our Park Chimchim! You are the cutest mochi and angel that ever lived the earth. Always remember to ignore all those stupid hate comments, Yoongi is the one in-charge of writing Cypher for them. Also, eat well! We love you w/ or w/o your abs. Please don't starve yourself, Jiminie~ And even if the seven of you will get chubby, ARMYs will still love you. FIGHTING!

But lol, I highly doubt they would ever get chubby since they practice so much, even too much, for their choreo. I do understand though that they need to diet, I just hope they won't do it too much.

Also, please be reminded that in Yoongi's last birthday, Jimin posted in Twitter "Yoonji, who's sleeping. When you get up, I'll give you a present. Hurry and get up. Happy birthday."

God bless ya'll~