CROSSOVER: PARTY

As the title says, this is a crossover chapter between all three of my reincarnation/transmigration books at a party along with myself, my dear friend Mother Bear and my buddy TherapeuticQueen.

Play the song above when you see *** 

on loop (;

until you get to the next song that is.

~~*~~

Loud music.

Loud stomping.

And even louder screams.

A somewhat excited yet frightened Rain sat in the corner of the large room, looking at the huge freaky reptile eye in the window. All she could think about was what would happen if that strange dinosaur opened its monstrous jaws and decide to chomp on her rolls. Why, oh why, did she make it so Ayva had dinosaurs instead of cute little fluffy animals like Amaryllis?

Why does she even write these stories?

And why on earth has she wrote a crossover?

Amaryllis and Ayva were doing some weird twenty-first-century style dance moves (including twerking and whipping, unfortunately) while Roosevelt sat on the bar stool, retelling stories about his old male life and new female one while drowning his now female self in alcohol.

*** Suddenly, a song came on. Rain almost died. This was one of her favourite meme songs, something she could never incorporate into her stories. Life just wasn't fair... Where was her Mother when she needed her?

Sitting next to her was her good ol' buddy, TherapeuticQueen. Together, they made a pair of shut-ins who wrote, read, ate and had no life. 

Therapeutic sighed, taking a sip of her vodka—which was actually water—and turned to look at Rain. "Why do you do this... First Chapter Seventeen and now this Rain. You really do have mental problems." Rain frowned.

She does not have mental problems!

Probably.

Ignoring her buddy, Rain turned to look at Ayva and Amaryllis. Before it was horrible to watch but now it was just embarrassing. Why does she make eccentric characters, especially when they become drunk?

The two were pole-dancing.

And their respective harems were sure enjoying it.

Such perverts. At least Roosevelt managed to scare everyone else off. That was why she had only one man, her future husband undoubtedly. If it was up to Rain—her characters would have already been married.

But the people have demands and unfortunately, as the writer, she must give in to them somewhat. It sometimes pained Rain to see these stupid men win over the ones she held dear in her black heart.

Looking around, she noticed a few of the Raptors standing in the corner. Her eyes narrowed and zoned in on the things hanging out their mouths. Her face soon turned into a 'wtf' one.

They were smoking marijuana, AKA weed. 

Dinosaurs were smoking weed.

Well, this is new.

She sighed, shaking her head. Therapeutic just looked at Rain, half-dead. She wasn't drunk as she had been gifted the so very important role of designated driver. Rain, on the other hand, was just too interested in what was happening around her to get too drunk.

But now, after seeing two of her three favourite main characters dancing on a pole, she had no choice but to down the large bottle of tequila sitting on the table.

Soon, she was hiccuping and stumbling around the place. By now, Ayva and Amaryllis and stopped pole-dancing and instead had somehow ended up grinding against someone from each respective book.

For Ayva it was her best friend Daniel with her head thrown back in a drunken laughter while Amaryllis was pressing against Eshai with the classic red party cup in her hand. From what Rain could see, it had the mysterious punch inside.

Roosevelt had gotten up, doing a little bit of Michael Jackson here and there. She had done the moon-walk and even threw a bit of Thriller in there. Her future husband had just cheered her on. He sometimes didn't understand how this little woman did such weird things and why more men hadn't surrounded her little pink self.

But this party had really enlightened him.

At least he didn't have to compete with others.

Well, that's what he thought until the playboy Libra approached his wifu. The zodiac was known amongst them all to be sexual—especially when drunk. He was like the male version of Scorpio but a bit less horny.

That was when a new song came on. Immediately, Rain started shouting the lyrics and dancing with the bottle of beer in her hand.

^^^Play the song my doods.

Unlike the grinding couples, Rain just danced all by her lonesome. She was doing strange moves like swinging her arms up and down as if she was playing golf. There were many dabs, whips and other white person moves involved in her little display. 

No wonder everyone thought she was an embarrassment to society.

She continued to dance, a few of the dinosaurs, magical beasts and fellow drunks coming over to join in on her strange fun. They were like a huge crowd of drunk idiots doing drunk idiot things.

All of a sudden, she saw someone slink over to her and her squad. It was her mother.

"Fuck."

Mother Bear glared at her drunk daughter before whistling. Soon, the bouncers appeared. Rain cursed inside. Not again!

The bouncers nodded respectfully to Mother Bear before grabbing Rain by her squishy arms. 

She made a strange pose in their burly arms, looking towards designated driver TherapeuticQueen and Mother Bear along with the rest of her drunk buddies. Each just stared back, too dazed to say anything.

Therapeutic just smiled creepily, waving to the poor woman getting thrown out.

The bouncers threw the drunk writer onto the streets. They sighed, turning to go back inside before shutting the lit up doors.

Rain just glared at them in anger before flipping the bird.

"Fuck it. I'm going to go sleep in a gutter."

~~*~~

Done.

This was a fun chapter.