liii. "you're insane"

"YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN everything, don't you?" Psyche was taken aback upon entering the house, Clementine standing in front of her with arms crossed.

"Excuse me?"

"You just ruin everything, Psyche," her cousin said, "Everyone always adored you, even my mom, and everyone else. You took Daniel away from me, and now you're taking away my spotlight?"

Psyche found it funny, how pathetic her cousin seemed, and how childish it was to for her stir up drama just to get some attention. She always knew how envious her cousin was since they were children, and as much as possible, she included her in everything she did, just so her cousin wouldn't feel like she was always on the outside, looking in. She always considered how Clementine felt, but now, it hurt her that Clementine didn't consider how she felt.

"Everyone liked me because I wasn't a bitch towards every single person I meet. I didn't take Daniel away from you, Clementine, he was using you. I didn't talk him into leaving you for me. You were always a liar, Clems, and you've lied so much for so long that you're starting to believe your own lies." She spat, venom laced in her voice.

To say that she was done with her cousin's bullshit was an understatement.

"And who are you to come waltzing back into my life, pretend that you've changed, then ruin my career? Just because you fucked up yours, doesn't mean you get to mess with mine." And with that, she walked past her cousin, but was stopped when Clementine grabbed her by her shoulder to turn her around harshly. Suddenly, her hand connected with the blonde's cheek, the slap as loud as a clap. Psyche felt it burn, and she was sure there was a mark, from where her cousin had just slapped her.

"It's always you, Psyche. Not me, you. You're the successful one, the loved, and I'm the one always left with nothing," Clementine said, but Psyche couldn't care less about what her cousin was saying. It was all bullshit anyway, and she was trying to focus on staying calm, because she knew that snapping would only satisfy Clementine— and she didn't want her cousin having the pleasure of pissing her off.

"Oh, shut up, Clementine," she said.

"Or what, Penny?" A smirk formed on Clementine's lips, and she crossed her arms once again, trying to get to the blonde's nerves. "You know, I never met your boyfriend. Tom, is it?" she asked, "He's here, right? Visiting you? What if I visit him, Psyche? Would that be okay?" She teased, loving how pissed off Psyche was getting. "Maybe pull off something like... what you and Daniel did?"

"As if Tom's going to stoop so low and get with someone like you," she snapped, "and don't even think of doing anything to Tom because I swear to God, Clementine, I'll—"

"You'll what, Psyche?" Clementine asked, a smirk still playing on her lips, "Tell me what you're going to do, because frankly, I'm curious as to how you're going to deal with me and Tom," she added, "just imagine me being with Tom instead of you. That's gotta suck, right, Penny?"

At this point, she was done. She had tried so hard to be calm and keep it all in, but now, she was enraged. In that moment she was blinded by the anger, wanting nothing more than to physically hurt the girl standing in front of her. Her knuckles were white from clenching her fists too hard, and rage hissed through her body like poison demanding a release; like a volcano wanting to erupt.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Psyche's hand collided with her Clementine's cheek, and she was sure that that stung. "Don't fucking test me, Clementine."

Instead of being pissed, Clementine had a smirk, as she was exactly getting what she wanted— Psyche being pissed and snapping.

"Psyche, what are you doing?" The two turned their attention at the foot of the stairs where Amara stood, and she saw how her daughter had slapped her niece. "What the hell is happening here?"

"Amara, thank God you're here! I was only trying to apologize, but she said she didn't want to forgive me, and then she just slapped me!"

"What?! No, mom, that's not what happened!" Psyche reasoned, "Stop being such a fucking liar, Clementine."

"Excuse me? I was only trying to apologize for what happened, and then you attacked me!" Clementine argued, which made Psyche laugh in disbelief.

"You're insane, Clementine—"

"Oh, stop! Both of you, just... stop. It's 11 in the evening, so can you two just stop?!" Amara interrupted, "This petty argument is getting out of hand. Can't you two stop being childish and just make up? What happened is all in the past, there's no point in fighting over it," she said before turning to walk upstairs, "I just wanted a good sleep," she murmured as she walked up the stairs, leaving the two downstairs.

Psyche scoffed and rolled her eyes before leaving her cousin as well, making her way to her room. Clementine, on the other hand, pulled out her phone from her pocket and stopped the recording, getting exactly what she needed.

is this ok??   im?????? clementine is a bitch?????? yo???????

ok so friends is about to end and idk what story to post next:

1. friends sequel

2. dylan o'brien social media fic with vasilisa

3. mostly fluff social media fic with natasha and haz

4. another tom fic called "patience"