Chapter 7

You guys are literally the best people in the world. Thank you so much for all the comments and votes I've been getting it means so much to me. My life has been horrible with softball and school in the way but I'm finally going to update because I love you guys.

_____________________________________________________________

Rain's P.O.V

Why did all this have to happen now? Why can't I be a better sister for them? These thoughts been going through my mind since I've been waiting for Conner in the park. What will I tell him? Should I tell him the truth? Well obviously Rain! Why would I call him in the middle of the night balling my eyes out telling him to meet me at the park and tell him the truth? I'm so stupid.

Maybe I am a waist of space always causing trouble. "Rain!" I hear a familiar voice. I turn my head to see Conner running to me with sadness in his eyes. Did I cause that? "Hey Conner." I whisper looking down. "What's wrong what happened?!" He says grabbing my shoulders looking at me in the eyes. He's worried about me it's written all over his face. "Can I spend the night at your house for a few days? I mean if I can't I totally understand I mean I just thought I would ask-"

"Rain it's fine you can." He stops my in mid-sentence. "Thank you um I'll explain everything when we get to your house." I tell him rubbing my hand up and down my arms so it was starting to get a little chilly. "Ok let's go it's getting cold." He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to him. He so warm and comforting. We barely just met less then 24 hours ago and I feel so safe with him. "Are your parents home I don't want to intrude.." I tell him getting to the front of his house walking hesitantly.

"Uh no they are on a business trip for a few months." He rushes out. His house was about the same size as mine maybe a little smaller but it was still really big. When I walk in a gush of warmth surrounds me. Making me feel right at home. "Do you want something to eat or anything?" He asks opening the fridge at looking to se if he could find anything. "No it's ok thanks." I set myself on the stools in the kitchen. "Rain make yourself at home seriously." He looks at me, I look in his eyes. They are so beautiful light blue like the ocean. I then look at his plump punk lips. I wonder what they feel like? Rain what are you thinking? "Rain are you ok?" Conner says looking at me with a little smirk on his lips.

"Uh yeah sorry." I put my head down make sure that my brown hair is covering my blushing cheeks. "Don't cover your face it's cute when you blush." He puts his finger under my chin making me look at him in the eye. Which of course made me blush even more. He bursts out laughing holding his stomach "Your too cute I can't help it." He tells me.

"I can tell you don't want to tell me right now so let's get some sleep and you can tell me tomorrow morning." He offers me a warm smile. God he's too nice. "Ok thank you." I tell him for like the hundredths time today. He leads me up stairs to his room. It was like the size of mine. I look around it was rather clean for a boys room. Well definitely cleaner then my brothers. "Ok I'll take the floor and you can sleep on the bed." He says to me throwing some blankets and pillows on the floor for himself. I pick them back up and set them on the bed. "No it's ok you can sleep on the bed with me it's fine." I tell him. "Ok if you say so." He smiles at me.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I ask him. He goes to one of his drawers and takes out a black v-neck. "Thank you." I go to the restroom in his room and undress, I slip on the shirt it went down all to the way to my knees. I come back out and see him in just his bowers. I trail my eyes to his six pack and his v. Oh god. "Rain my eyes are up here." He laughs. I feel my cheeks getting hot. "Your a butt head." I tell him. Then I see his eyes trailing up and down my legs and my chest. What a perv.

"Conner my eyes are up here." I mimic him. He snaps his eyes to mine and smirks. With his straight white teeth showing. I climb into bed set my head on the soft pillow and wrap myself up. He then gets into bed night to me laying close to me. The warmth soon fills the bed.

"Conner come closer I'm cold." The truth is I really am and with him right next to me being all warm I couldn't help but ask. He shift around facing me, he grabs my waist and pushes me against his body. My face was in the crook of his neck my hand on his muscular chest and out legs were intertwined. I felt safe and warm. "Better?" He asks me looking down at me since he was taller then me. "Much." I breath out. "It's amazing how we just met but if feels like I've known you my whole life." He randomly says. "I know right I was thinking the same thing." He hugs me tighter around the waist bring us closer of that was even possible.

"Goodnight Conner." I say drifting away in the darkness.

"Goodnight love." He whispers and kisses my forehead. I then let the darkness take over once again.

___________________________________________________________________

Wow guys I'm loving Conner how about you guys? Well I'll try and update again very soon!

Comment and vote tell me what you think lovelies ♡ sorry it's short I just wanted to introduce Conner a but more.