Messed up

Jennie's POV

"Hobi, I prepared you guys dinner," I said as I try to get their attention.

"Namjoon..."

I tried calling each of the boys but none even paid attention.

After what happened earlier, the guys all went back to their dorm, and of course, Yoongi told them about it.

The boys were all disappointed and everybody except Jin oppa was glaring daggers at me.

Jin oppa is with Jisoo unnie. Apparently, Jisoo unnie has her period and she gets really weird if she has so the boys decided to stay in my unit, but after what happened, they all went back without batting an eye.

A sigh escaped my lips as none of the boys stood up even after I told them I've cooked.

Jungkook continued playing on his phone while Jimin and Taehyung were playing some sort of a game on their own.

Namjoon was reading a book and Hobi was pretending to be busy while watching television.

As for Yoongi, I've never seen him since then. I'm guessing that he's inside his room.

I tried to stop the tears that are trying to escape my eyes.

Why does it hurt so bad?

I've been ignored more than half of my life but why am I still being affected like this?

I guess it's because even if I've only stayed for a few weeks with them, I've come to love their presence around me.

The way Jin teaches me his recipes whenever he cooks...

The way Hobi dances happily in front of me every time I look sad...

The way Namjoon talks to me about anything, giving out his honest opinions...

The way Jimin messes up with my hair every time he sees me...

The way Taehyung flashes his boxy smile in front of me and talks to me about anything that is really weird...

The way Jungkook shyly smiles at me but will always help me whenever...

And of course, Yoongi...

My dear Yoongi...

I don't even know when it started but I feel like he holds a special part in my life...

I am missing everything about him...

The way he teases me whenever...

The way my heart flutters by a simple touch from him...

It wasn't even long after we had our so-called 'first date' but I ended up messing everything.

I knew I was somehow at fault because I never told them but deep inside, I was hoping that they will at least understood.

Did I really give them so much hard time that they were acting like these towards me?

An hour had passed but no one stood up. I know they were hungry but I guess they're more okay with getting famished rather than acknowledging my presence.

My eyes landed on my lap. I was seating on the couch.

"Are you guys really going to ignore me like this?"

Again, no one responded.

I decided to stand up and call Yoongi.

I can't give up like these easily. I not the same Jennie anymore. Ever since, I've always let everything go the way it is. But after meeting them, I feel like even my personality changed.